**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Monday [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    If your looking to buy an Odin it's a great deal.

But if your not, it doesn't really temp you to do so
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Dam got the offer and got my 2nd 5* mystic awakening gem ;(
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    What a joke! The deals that come with units aren't really that bad at all, but hat bundled up package deal should have had a generic 5* awakening gem in it for that amount... Smh
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Lol. You guys are expecting the LoL final reward to be available to be bought?

It’s not the final reward. It is part of it. How long has LoL been out for? After a certain period of time part of the final reward should be available to be bought. There is absolutely no reason for them not to sell a generic at this point.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Lol. You guys are expecting the LoL final reward to be available to be bought?

It’s not the final reward. It is part of it. How long has LoL been out for? After a certain period of time part of the final reward should be available to be bought. There is absolutely no reason for them not to sell a generic at this point.

Agreed. When Act 4 was the hardest content, they gave out a 4* generic gem for 100%. Now it's available more. Time passes, and things change in game.
    To the people saying a generic gem won't be sold because its the LOL award, they could've also let us pick a class. That way you're locked into a class and can't just use it on anyone. That would've been infinitely better than a crystal
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Hey All,

First of all, thank you all for the feedback on the Cyber Monday offers. It's important to keep in mind that while some of you feel that you have progressed past the point where some of these items are necessary for you, it's important to keep in mind that there are LOTS of players that are at the point in the game where these items are of interest to them. You might not need Tier 4 Class Catalysts or a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, but plenty of players still do.

My issue is I could use all of these things but they are too over-priced for where we are headed in this game. The 5* awakening gem should have been pick your class with sig stones for $99.99.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Hey All,

First of all, thank you all for the feedback on the Cyber Monday offers. It's important to keep in mind that while some of you feel that you have progressed past the point where some of these items are necessary for you, it's important to keep in mind that there are LOTS of players that are at the point in the game where these items are of interest to them. You might not need Tier 4 Class Catalysts or a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, but plenty of players still do.

Additionally, I want to make you all aware that there is an issue with the purchase limit on the deals in the Unit store. You should be able to purchase more than 1 for most of them if you wish (5 of the Peter Parker's Wallet, 3 of the Star Lord's Loot Bag or Tony Stark's Briefcase, 2 of the Black Panther's treasure.) We're working on getting this fixed right now.

what about the odin one?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Hey All,

Additionally, I want to make you all aware that there is an issue with the purchase limit on the deals in the Unit store. You should be able to purchase more than 1 for most of them if you wish (5 of the Peter Parker's Wallet, 3 of the Star Lord's Loot Bag or Tony Stark's Briefcase, 2 of the Black Panther's treasure.) We're working on getting this fixed right now.

Wait a second, what? Do you mean the cyber monday unit offers are going to be able to be purchased multiple times? Cause that's a huge problem if some people dropped multiple odins getting the 15k unit package already...
    Hey All,

So we can buy 10 5* gem crystals if we so choose?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Hey All,

@Kabam Miike I purchased an extra odin to have enough units for the Unit offer, the limit offer for BP wasn't available for me or i would have purchased that instead. Will i be able to get the bonus items i would have gotten from BP treasure?
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    lots of people are disappointed or mad and saying that thats ok is absurd if you anger half the fanbase and thinking its ok you got another thing coming. Many dislike this deal the other half that would benefit from the deals DONT spend money so saying they will buy it is completely wrong.
  • £500 on mobile game, damn, can go on vacation with family for £500
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    It would be nice to have deals without those signature stones, t4cc crystal shards, boosts and maybe the crystal shards. If a player only wants the t4 basic's and t2 alpha fragments, they need to pay double the price to get them due to the other items that aren't needed.
  • WalshyB wrote: »
    Saw the deals, not my cup of tea so I spent my money elsewhere.

That's totally fair! We know that everybody would like an offer that appeals specifically to them, but that cannot always be possible.

It would be possible if the awakening gem was generic and not a random class, that still suits those who do buy this deal but would also suit those who won't but this deal because it's random.

Personally I would have bought a generic or pick your class gem. Random is just too risky.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Hey All,

I understand all of that. I am just stating that I will not be spending money that I had planned on spending due to not being assured of a specific class 5* gem. If it had been a rainbow offer, I would have been able to choose my class. Alas, I shall save my money.
  • The cyber Monday offers this year are a joke. No offers seemed like any kind of deal whatsoever. I was very disappointed in the offers. Many people look forward to the Cyber Monday offers and it seemed like you guys just spit in our faces. A generic 5* awakenning gem.would have been more attractive for $99. Some daily 5* shard cards would have been nice. Or even a fully formed 5* for goodness sake. If this is how you will continue to offer us "deals" I can't see myself spending anymore of my hard earned money on this game
This discussion has been closed.