**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Flux Dispersal node on m8 probably bugged?

Teammates and myself discovering some troubles on resetting the hitcounter of the node with heavy attacks.
Sometimes we need to knock the opponent down several times to reset it.

I remember, that normally it should work always on every heavy hit. Whether if the opponent have been parried or getting heavy intercepted.

Someone experiencing same issues with those shared spot fights in sektion1 m8?

Sincerely

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Is flux dispersal affected by ability accuracy? It might be an issue with the pacify mastery
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Yup since day one, it’s because of AAR. Try not to stun them and the problem goes away. Doom’s passive stun doesn’t seem to effect it.

Edit: I know you said you notice a problem even with heavy countering. I personally have not seen it that way, only while they are stunned. I’ve taken all flux fights in section 1 except yellowjacket. No issue as long as I heavy counter.
  • GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 64
    So it's really just cuz AAR?
    I talked with some friends and teammates and some have not been experiencing this problem even with pacify masterie others been affected by it, like I described before.
    I've not been ever before affected by this interaction with this node elsewhere, wherever I've met it...

That's well....a "not that good" mark for this interaction on m8
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Grumrok said:

So it's really just cuz AAR?
    I talked with some friends and teammates and some have not been experiencing this problem even with pacify masterie others been affected by it, like I described before.
    I've not been ever before affected by this interaction with this node elsewhere, wherever I've met it...

That's well....a "not that good" mark for this interaction on m8

Yea it’s all about the AAR.

10%-30% chance to reduce their abilities during the stun and removing the flux is tied in with that. So removing it would solve the problems unless you are using a champion that can reduce their ability accuracy.