**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ability Accuracy Immunity not working on Archangel?

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
Pretty much title.

There are two instances in war, experienced by me and one other, where Archangel was not experiencing immunity to ability accuracy drops. The first was against a Magneto-apparently the player assigned was not able to parry well at all against him. I can't fully vouch for this one, but it corroborates mine-MODOK on Hard Knocks node, where parrying gives you a disorient stack. My parry failed a few times during the fight and ultimately caused a death to it. Archangel's abilities clearly state immunity to drops via opponent abilities, and I've seen and tested many times before that both Magneto's magnetism and node-related Disorients both are ignored by Archangel, at least in the ability accuracy department. I believe his immunity is currently bugged.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    While Magento does not reduce archangels ability accuracy, (he gets magnetized but no aar) disorient screws him. It's a very long bug
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

While Magento does not reduce archangels ability accuracy, (he gets magnetized but no aar) disorient screws him. It's a very long bug

Weird, given I had absolutely no issue with disorient until this update....disorient still applies, but only the block prof reduction took effect. I never had an issue parrying with disorient until today.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

Jep and in every thread they ask for footage and screenshots where this is happening 😅