**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 Year F2P account :)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★

Comments

• NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    Awesome!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    👍
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Awesome account!

Was the Mordo a defence rankup?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Awesome and really insightful Becoz even i am ftp
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    @Riptide it was a Offense rankup actually :P
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    No offense but if Doom bishop and KM were my only good awakened 6* after 4 years and all the content you’ve done, I’d quit the game. I feel like you should have better champs.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    After 7 years I have only just begun duping more 6 star.

How is that 6r3 Mordo? Thinking about ranking him too, or Loki for buff steal. What would you do?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I know this doesn’t need to be said but thank you for having a realistic 4 year ftp account. Some of these people come on here with a “8 month ftp account” with 25 r3’s and a r4 I swear
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    More power to OP!!
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited March 2022
    Ur account is amazing dude, and u show what’s wrong with the game. My account is 2 years old and it’s much larger since I have wasted my money on the game. It’s got to change. People like u who work harder deserve more
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    KOSLORD said:

No offense but if Doom bishop and KM were my only good awakened 6* after 4 years and all the content you’ve done, I’d quit the game. I feel like you should have better champs.

As a F2P you don't get 6* raining down left and right so it's not rare to have only 3 awakened 6*s as top champs after 4 years. Just shows you how bad the RNG is. I have only 1 duplicate 6* after 7 years but I have many 5* at max. Not going to invest leveling up the garbage 6*s
    Yeah I understand, I’d just assume with that much content cleared, and with July 4th or Cyber weekend deals that you can buy with units, a 4 year player should have a better roster. I wonder if he has done arena and saved up units for July 4th and Cyber weekend. If he has bought those deals with the units he’s heard, then there is a huge problem in the game between even people who moderately spend and FTP. I just couldn’t enjoy the game with a limited roster like this.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★

After 7 years I have only just begun duping more 6 star.

How is that 6r3 Mordo? Thinking about ranking him too, or Loki for buff steal. What would you do?

@IvarTheBoneless Mordo is pretty solid i would rank him.

And to all the others. I play any champ I enjoy and rank who I enjoy. I don't classify my acc as having bad rng. I like ALL my champs I have. I dont touch arenas so I dont buy the bundles.

I don't rank for prestige or only good champs. All these rankups were before they were buffed btw.
  • SH1FT3RSH1FT3R Posts: 50
    Show offf 🌝 lol