**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 Chapter 4: Kangdom Come - Out Now!

Comments

• Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Xva23 said:

Seems fun, the rewards aren't as good as the leaks said, but still really good. Love the fact that you get a gem, even if it's a crystal, one question, is the 6 star nexus selector a 10 choice or 3 choice?

It's exactly as leaks said
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Looks really good. If this chapter is like the other 3 (althou a bit harder) the rewards seem very nice for the effort.
    Really looking forward to doing my completion run next week. And after that working my way through 7.2-7.4 exploration.
    Great job, judging from this information.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    btw what is this

1x 6-Star Nexus Crystal Selector
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Xva23 said:

Seems fun, the rewards aren't as good as the leaks said, but still really good. Love the fact that you get a gem, even if it's a crystal, one question, is the 6 star nexus selector a 10 choice or 3 choice?

It's exactly as leaks said
    It's not. The leaks said generics for all the gems. The only generic is the Ag.

btw what is this

Class selector.
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    In path rewards for t2 alpha I saw both chests are giving 36 k
    2x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment Pickups (36 000 Fragments each)
    2x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment Pickups (36 000 Fragments each)
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★

btw what is this

Like Summer of Pain Nexus selector
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★

No game titles or progression titles?

Was just thinking the same. Kind of a letdown
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Cap45 said:

After reading the nodes, I’m disappointed in seeing Paradox again 😒

Yeah, to kabam negative feedbacks always seems like positive.

After all the bugs and crazy events like gifting would it really have been so bad to make the R4 gem generic…i dont get it.

That's what compensation is for.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Title?
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I don’t see the big deal. Giving a random class r4 gem seems like a much more natural progression to me than handing out a generic straightaway

Unless you pay for it in the gifting event