**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't start day 5 AQ [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• vergil_17vergil_17 Posts: 9
    We in the alliance aren't able to open the day 5 of the alliance quest, it shows the same interface as it used to but when we press the continue button that is the gateway to start AQ, we aren't able to open it. Please look into it. I'll be attaching a short video for you guys to look into.
  • Can’t join AQ
  • Same is happening in my alliance
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    DNA3000 said:

This is why we need to end semiannual time changes. Although "Sunshine Protection Act" is a uniquely American way of attempting to describe this.

At least we didn't declare a war on dusk.

I agree I think daylight savings is really not necessary anymore.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Trying to get into AQ results in Lost Connection
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    edited March 2022
    Has anyone else having issue trying to startAQ??
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    That's it just worked for me
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    My entire alliance can’t enter day 5. Just freezes with connection issues for us all.
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    Continue button just Yea no one can enter Press the continue button and it spins and resets
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    No one in my alliance can enter day 5. We all are trying and it just freezes with connection issue.
  • BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    works now
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 113
    Its back up for me
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Seems up for me now.
  • ON_TOPON_TOP Posts: 59
    I think it’s back on know
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Just started working for me
  • Hey there, for those who were experiencing this, if you restart your game, you should be able to start AQ as normal now.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

Hey there, for those who were experiencing this, if you restart your game, you should be able to start AQ as normal now.

Can you please answer the question I asked in the other thread about what the correct start/end time should be going forward? Before the time change it was at 3 pm Eastern USA, after the change it was initially at 4 pm but then started getting bugged and the timer started at 3 pm but wouldn't let us play until 4 pm.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

Hey there, for those who were experiencing this, if you restart your game, you should be able to start AQ as normal now.

Can you please answer the question I asked in the other thread about what the correct start/end time should be going forward? Before the time change it was at 3 pm Eastern USA, after the change it was initially at 4 pm but then started getting bugged and the timer started at 3 pm but wouldn't let us play until 4 pm.
    The same thing happens twice a year every year. If the time change falls during the AQ cycle, they finish out the cycle at the new time ending at 4pm EDT (March) or 2pm EST (November). The start/end times will be adjusted at the beginning of the new cycle to 3PM Eastern (EDT and EST).
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    So. You guys sent us all an in game message to warn us about daylight saving time means some changes and assured us that the in game timers were sorted. Obviously not. This should be easily foreseeable and not have. Even an issue. But it adds more frustration to the player base that keeps trying to stay with you with all the issues. Please just get the game back to something that is stable
  • DragonUnleashedDragonUnleashed Posts: 62
    Ah yes great, the mysterious vanishing of posts.. David Copperfield style

Didn't even say something offensive or weird..
    Anyways, this can cost 100% for Alli's with members in different timezones...

Will cost us Glory! Not good, not fair, maybe adjust aq-energy refreshing so we can finish it asap..

Or send glory to affected ally's?

Just a thought..