**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unlucky In crystals

Hey I have no problem with the game, the new features, new champs. However the premium crystal is a real pain right now. I know some other people where this is happening. It says 2* with chance of 3 or 4* ,right? I never get any thing other than a 2* out of it. I don’t know if it’s a glitch or if I’m just unlucky, but I really want this problem addressed

Comments

• Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Hahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahhaahaha: 'premium crystals', 'chance', 'four-star' and 'glitch' are not words that go in one sentence.

Good one, though.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    The thing about this game is to take chances, really no point complaining especially if you get a Max Sig Crystal and get Immortal Iron Fist out of it.
  • Frost_yFrost_y Posts: 13
    Ah but I didn’t use those words in one sentence
  • Frost_y wrote: »
    Hey I have no problem with the game, the new features, new champs. However the premium crystal is a real pain right now. I know some other people where this is happening. It says 2* with chance of 3 or 4* ,right? I never get any thing other than a 2* out of it. I don’t know if it’s a glitch or if I’m just unlucky, but I really want this problem addressed

You’re just unlucky. The reason the drop rates seem low is because of how easy you can get premium crystals.

You’ll get something good eventually but you got to be patient.