**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 Chapter 4: Kangdom Come - Out Now!

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Anyway, not the place to discuss mods or hacks, let’s keep this to 7.4. Instead of bringing up false accusations of modding that were actually levelled at someone else…
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★

RicoShay said:

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

It's incredible how you can get an R4 from this content and y'all complaining about RNG. If you don't have several options for an R4 but the time you've 100% act 7, you've done something wrong.

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    Of course it's unpopular. Everyone with underdeveloped rosters wants generics.
    I have 37 r3s and I want a generic. I don't want to settle on who I want to rank. I want it to be my choice after waiting over a year for these rewards.

Isn't bittersteel the previously ranked #1 battlegrounds player who's been put up for modding the game? If that's the case then maybe you should wish you get to keep all 37 r3's
    I got accused for modding by someone who lost to me. Hopefully says more about them than me :D
    No I get they lost but the proof seemed substantial. On stream proof of you using sunspot to KO a mephisto in 15 seconds. I think it's one thing to understand that they might have been upset on a loss but at the same time you've got a lot of explaining when it's pretty clear to get a 15 second clear on mephisto even with a torch is impossible
    Mate... that was someone else...

Come on my guy, if you're going to accuse someone of modding you should at least do your homework and make sure you have the right person. Be better
    The stream I was engaging in was just talking about high ranking players and your name along with a few others was thrown into the mix about modding. This doesn't mean you were modding but a few other ranked players were. I saw the name was familiar and just wanted to see how you feel about the accusations because I think it's only fair that the person being accused has a voice in the matter. I agree modding should be looked into and disagree with bero's direction as of late. More or less I meant no harm and must've just lumped all the names being discussed in the action of modding which unfortunately included you wrongfully. Though I did state I wasn't referring to Bero's post at all so. Never accused you, just had your name thrown in discussion and wanted to clear some smoke. No hard feelings @BitterSteel
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Always remember, don't feed the trolls guys (don't @ them, quote them or react).

I wish the mods would do something about these pointless spammers. In game link to this forum post and everything in buried in pointless and often pathetic retorts to get the last word.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

This isn't really a case of people trolling. We're all here to express our opinions, and when we do that, whatever we express can be challenged by others. I've seen a mixture of views. Some think the Rewards are great, some aren't happy, and some are indifferent. Opinions are allowed to be expressed, but views are open to rebuttal.

Yup, anything related to the actual topic (7.4 and the rewards thereof) is totally fair game. Definitely agree.

Personal attacks on the people who hold those opinions though… getting into troll country.
    thepiggy said:

These are the first 3-4 gems in the game not including gifting so it makes sense why they can't go to generics yet, but at least with Abyss we had 3 random chances at T5C instead of 1 with 7.4. One generic 3-4 won't break the game, maybe it's not too late to change.

All good points, but I’d say that Abyss at the time of release was (and probably still is) substantially more difficult than exploration of Act 7.

Carina’s Challenges, however, are far more in line with the Abyss comparison in terms of difficulty upon release. I think right now (and I haven’t actually crunched the numbers here, so take it with a grain of salt) doing all of Carina’s will get you like 2-2.5 of each of the rank up materials. That, coupled with Act 7 exploration or Grandmaster’s Gauntlet/Summer of Pain rewards, should be enough get the materials to r4 any champ you want.

Obviously a generic would be better (except for my crippling indecisiveness surrounding rank ups), but there’s a legitimate argument that the game isn’t ready to hand out a generic r4 gem for what isn’t even the most difficult content in the game. And I find that argument pretty convincing.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

It's incredible how you can get an R4 from this content and y'all complaining about RNG. If you don't have several options for an R4 but the time you've 100% act 7, you've done something wrong.

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    I have 37 r3s and I want a generic. I don't want to settle on who I want to rank. I want it to be my choice after waiting over a year for these rewards.

Hope both ends the same way

RicoShay said:

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂

Isn't bittersteel the previously ranked #1 battlegrounds player who's been put up for modding the game? If that's the case then maybe you should wish you get to keep all 37 r3's
    I got accused for modding by someone who lost to me. Hopefully says more about them than me :D
    No I get they lost but the proof seemed substantial. On stream proof of you using sunspot to KO a mephisto in 15 seconds. I think it's one thing to understand that they might have been upset on a loss but at the same time you've got a lot of explaining when it's pretty clear to get a 15 second clear on mephisto even with a torch is impossible

Come on my guy, if you're going to accuse someone of modding you should at least do your homework and make sure you have the right person. Be better
    Steel is just iron with carbon. So it's obviously your alt
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    RicoShay said:

RicoShay said:

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂

The stream I was engaging in was just talking about high ranking players and your name along with a few others was thrown into the mix about modding. This doesn't mean you were modding but a few other ranked players were. I saw the name was familiar and just wanted to see how you feel about the accusations because I think it's only fair that the person being accused has a voice in the matter. I agree modding should be looked into and disagree with bero's direction as of late. More or less I meant no harm and must've just lumped all the names being discussed in the action of modding which unfortunately included you wrongfully. Though I did state I wasn't referring to Bero's post at all so. Never accused you, just had your name thrown in discussion and wanted to clear some smoke. No hard feelings @BitterSteel
    What the hell kind of double down is this? Say sorry and move on
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

I looked once again at the rewards and still happy with act 7 exploration and completion (except title 😂😂and gold)

But 7.4 exploration and completion seems underwhelming. It's like copy n paste of 7.3. I am not pointing about shards but t3a and t6bc. Also there's mis-balance between their numbers too. Dev should address this.

Many saying that it's easy content. Actually the essay which we have to read before the fight are the ones who give headaches. I am not fan of paradox nodes but I am reserving my judgment till 7.4 comes out.

Yeah, they need to correct the rewards for 7.4. They should be at least decently better than 7.3. It seems everyone is more interested in complaining about the R4 crystal (which if it had never been leaked as potentially being a generic no one would have an issue) and not letting the voices be heard on the copy and paste rewards. Easy content? Sure. 6.3 is also significantly easier than 6.2 but still had better rewards. Act rewards are solid, but chapter rewards need to be improved.
    Exactly, chapter rewards need improvement. I'm not really fan of long lengthy essays to remember. Hope they also announce about act 8 soon😂😂😂😂
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 ★★

Will the 6* nexus selector feature 3 champs or more?

It will be 3 Champions.
    3??welp.
  • cementocemento Posts: 1
    Para las arenas prueba del aspirante deberían poner 100mil insignias de combate vs para el puesto 2
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I am somewhat surprised that a new title hasn't been announced for completing 7.4, nor have I see anyone talking about the lack of it being announced.

Is there something I am missing?

I am somewhat surprised that a new title hasn't been announced for completing 7.4, nor have I see anyone talking about the lack of it being announced.

Thronebreaker wasn’t announced until some time after the release of 6.4. I wouldn’t worry too much about the lack of announcement at this stage, it fits with previous behavior.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Thronebreaker wasn’t announced until some time after the release of 6.4. I wouldn’t worry too much about the lack of announcement at this stage, it fits with previous behavior.
    TB was also originally supposed to be obtained in Act 7 not Act 6. The delay to Act 7 while reworking Act 6 is why they moved it before Cyber Weekend.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    So TB is probably technically the Act 7 title is what I would guess
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre Take a break man, you seem to be the one taking this too serious, you still here trying to convince people that they shouldn’t have “their” opinion for no reason. I hope this is your job because if not, you cant be in good standing with this much free time. Let people voice their opinion about Act 7 and let the devs decide the rest, the negative inputs do nothing, its cringe at this point.

Ah the old "let others have a say but you don't say anything" phrase. Can you point out where I said someone can't have an opinion? Where did I try to convince someone not to have an opinion?

So because my opinion doesn't match your opinion, mines the negative one?

If you have every right to complain about some of the best rewards to difficulty we've ever seen, I have a right to respond. I'm not telling anyone they can't voice anything. You are.
    You complain about something that benefits everyone, how is that not negative?
    Something benefiting players does not always equate with benefitting the game.

Everyone being given a 6* Herc benefits players, doesn’t mean it’s healthy for the game.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I am not sure but they may be talking about a title for full exploration. Not necessarily a new progression title. I am kind of surprised that there is no title as well. I proudly held elders bane until I switched to breaker of thrones. I guess it’s not as big of a deal with act 7
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre Take a break man, you seem to be the one taking this too serious, you still here trying to convince people that they shouldn’t have “their” opinion for no reason. I hope this is your job because if not, you cant be in good standing with this much free time. Let people voice their opinion about Act 7 and let the devs decide the rest, the negative inputs do nothing, its cringe at this point.

Ah the old "let others have a say but you don't say anything" phrase. Can you point out where I said someone can't have an opinion? Where did I try to convince someone not to have an opinion?

So because my opinion doesn't match your opinion, mines the negative one?

If you have every right to complain about some of the best rewards to difficulty we've ever seen, I have a right to respond. I'm not telling anyone they can't voice anything. You are.
    Where you ask? Every response after someone said improve the rewards.
    You complain about something that benefits everyone, how is that not negative? There’s nothing beneficial about what you are saying, so why complain at that point? It’s like me complaining that it’s cold in the winter but telling kids not to wear a jacket. Where’s the logic? Responding is fine but you made it your mission to quote a counter statement to every person you saw is all im saying, takes dedication man.
    I see. So respond but not with a counter argument. Respond but don't be negative. Respond but only to agree.

Also, you didn't show me where I said someone can't have an opinion. Responding to someone isn't the samething.

@Dawnbringer_1