Options

Abyss path 2 come out to play advice

Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Im looking at doing path 2 for the symbiote/spideverse/sinister6 carina challenge. This is the team im thinking of using and which fights for. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated!

Knull
Stealthy
Vulture
Starky
Sym supreme

DH - knull
LC - stealthy
Dorm - starky
Mephisto - vulture
Cmm - sym
Ghost - knull
Imiw - knull
Joe fixit - starky
Mordo - starky or stealthy
Deadpool - vulture
Korg - stealthy
Taskmaster - stealthy
Modok - knull
HTD - knull
Hype - sym
Chamion - sym
GG - knull
Pun2099 - starky
Loki - stealthy
Aegon - sym
Invis - knull
Cull - sym
Collector - all

Comments

• Options
    Other options i have are venompool, spidey2099, peni, spiderham, miles, venom, doc oc
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Make sure you have a metric ton of reviews for the collector because he's going to be a nightmare with those champs.
    Also, Vulture will not be able to take down Deadpool, not enough debuffs to outpace the healing even with max despair
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Korg is also going to suck
  • Options
    Okay knull for deadpool instead. As for miles im not sure i could fit him on the team. That mephisto is the only reason vulture will be on the team but i think thats quite necessary.
  • Options
    Maybe miles instead of starky would work
  • Options
    Age_of_Luca2000Age_of_Luca2000 Posts: 41
    Hope to be in time but you don't have to complete a whole path in abyss, you just have to reach green goblin and defeat him, then you can also quit the mission without problems also Miles is a better choice than starky in aol.
  • Options

Hope to be in time but you don't have to complete a whole path in abyss, you just have to reach green goblin and defeat him, then you can also quit the mission without problems also Miles is a better choice than starky in aol.

I havent explored abyss so i figure if im that far into it i might as well aim to finish a path 😁 swapped miles in instead of starky in the plans
  • Options
    Age_of_Luca2000Age_of_Luca2000 Posts: 41
    it is not easy to finish a path of abyss with that team, the problem will be the collector even using morales, if you want to explore a path of abyss I suggest you do the mission with only the mutants first.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Sorry to Necro a thread, but did you ever complete this @Zippy_halligan , or did you decide not to? I was wondering how many revives as I only have path 2 left and this Carina challenge (all of volume 3 is done). I don't mind farming a ton even if it's like two hundred.
  • Options
    @willrun4adonut hey man I ended up stopping at green goblin. My year ago memory is very fuzzy at best but i think the punisher fight after GG convinced me to just leave it at the challenge and not finish the path. Can't remember how many revives were used though
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,261 ★★★★

Sorry to Necro a thread, but did you ever complete this @Zippy_halligan , or did you decide not to? I was wondering how many revives as I only have path 2 left and this Carina challenge (all of volume 3 is done). I don't mind farming a ton even if it's like two hundred.

I don't mind farming a ton even if it's like two hundred.

200 you say? Oh how this has aged.... like a fine wine milk

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,292 ★★★★★
    @Zippy_halligan Thanks for the advice on Punisher being your stopping point. Helped me plan for him with Venompool.