**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The gold problem is getting real folks.

13»

Comments

• ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    I'm having the same issue. Although I know the arena is an avenue it shouldn't be the only avenue. I don't have time to run arena consistently, so I'm only able to rank one 5* a month basically.

There should be other ways to gain gold. We shouldn't receive the same amount of gold for finishing a fight on the last chapter of master difficulty that you do for heroic. Everytime the difficulty goes up the rewards go up. So why doesn't our gold per fight go up?

Quest crystals need an update, also. I shouldn't get a quest crystal in master that gives me one t1 iso. This could at least be extra gold. Or stop giving quest crystals and just give gold crystals instead. The amount of bottom barrel rewards for top content (quest crystals, crappy chests) is a waste of time. Why give someone t1 iso and 500 gold as a reward for anything when you're at this point of the game.

I sell more iso than I use simply because I can't afford to rank anyone.

Gold quests were awesome. The 20% bonus for gold crystals are awesome. I have almost 200 gold crystals waiting for another bonus opportunity. I just feel like there should be more than just arena. I do all the event quests with aq and aw and I just don't have time for it. Can we get at least one more option?
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Agreed gold is a serious problem. No longer worried about t4cc or iso, the gold is holding me back from progressing anymore. 5 stars are extremely expensive to rank/upgrade. (Hashtag...Couldn't find the damn key on my keyboard) Bring back the Gold Realm!
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    I thought that I was going to be able to spend my gold. I had bought the Peter Parker and Starlord deals and they weren't resetting. After buying 5&3 it said you can't buy offer and reset. Thought I was going to get unlimited t4b. That would have been a cyber Monday for me after no generic or picking 5* gem. Wish there was a store to spend gold on for the people with abundance.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I've been saying this for a while now. They need to bring the gold realm every sunday. I even have those worthless gold masteries on and its still not enough. Kabam you all need to do something please.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    They literally lost money because people refuse to buy rank up materials when they have no gold. Such a poor business model.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    With 6 stars coming and 5s already very expensive to rank it's gonna get worse. It might be that alliances my have to skip certain aw and aq that require arena chips and gold donations. Donating those massive amounts is donating the very source of the gold...
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    We are going to have to hoard gold for rank ups like we do T4CC.
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    Wish there was a store to spend gold on for the people with abundance.

I sometimes wish I could buy T4CC off of players with tons of them expiring using gold.
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    I love this game but I don’t have time to play arena. I used to sit on 2m Gold when I did, but I stopped grinding a few months ago and now I’ve almost run out.
    The gold realm should come once a month, for those who don’t have loads of time to spend playing.
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    21m here and the only thing kabam need to focus is t1a...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    There is always a limiting resource. If we have a ton of gold, then we're low on catalysts. If we have a ton of Cats and gold, then we're out of ISO. Sometimes, our limiting resource are the champs themselves. I could R3 a 5* mutant or cosmic champ right now, but don't have any worth it.

My typical limiting resources are catalysts (T4b and T1a). I have more ISO than I know what to do with and 2m+ gold. I'll rank up almost all of my 4* to 3/30, and then only R4/R5 a champ if they're good for end-game content. I would like to take up some of my 5* champs to 2/35 but am saving T1A for champs that are worth it.