**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will you be taking on 7.4 when it drops?

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Will you be taking on 7.4 when it drops? 202 votes

Yes, going in guns-a-blazing
69%
Crys23danielmathLeNoirFaineantxNigIl_CuocommmbanyasJadedheruheru511ninexhelixPrimmer79The_ChumpCondemnedToeF4k3_GaM3rChamp_ZDarkrider05Pwf57CropDusterKennadoNojokejaymDragonMCOC 141 votes
No, I will wait with great patience for the guides to come out
12%
Balm82zuffyKDoggg2017FitnesscwAanthoGrant100LiquidkoldMoosetiptronicLittle_Crocodili29brandinho_Sham_EtherionGodSpider_RicoAomine_Daiki10Soyheyor123NotoriousAdayEtherealityDracarusdHusstlebeaker1000 26 votes
No, because of input issues
3%
jdrum663MSRDLDcausticJimmyBkrystolixBerjibsAouxWouxKennyPL 8 votes
No, because alliance related reasons
0%
No, because I'm not at that point in story progression as of yet.
6%
SpeedbumpDenzel116FilledPizzaGr8TonyStarkHusain_b128RiptidejbxotiicAce2319Super_Gamer_Boy518Riptide368Gunner14SuelgamingPapaMidnite007 13 votes
Other (please comment below)
6%
Thefire13IKONGinjabredMonstaCarracho01ShiroiharaPhillip142330casual0Hilbert_unbeatable2Cap_MuricaYodabolt21FurryDarkraw346Brad366Mario33 14 votes

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Definitely going in for that AG.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Is this even a question?
  • Other (please comment below)
    I'm at the final quest in 7.3 but was told to save up for the completion offer. So if I get that before the drop, then yes
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,033 ★★★★★

I'm at the final quest in 7.3 but was told to save up for the completion offer. So if I get that before the drop, then yes

I didn't even think of that. I'll see what the completion offer is for 7.4 and see if I have enough units for it if it's any good before completing it now.
  • Other (please comment below)

I didn't even think of that. I'll see what the completion offer is for 7.4 and see if I have enough units for it if it's any good before completing it now.
    Oh I meant the completion offer of 7.3 ha but I'll prob do the same for 7.4. Gotta good feeling it'll be sweet
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    I hope... I wanna do that only after I explore 7.3, and theres only 7.3.6 left but idk if I'll make it till 7.4 comes out
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    I love exploring the things , the nodes , the bosses myself before seeing them on YouTube or anywhere else.
    Also , with negligible content released in the previous months , I cannot wait for new content and destroy it on the spot!
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    This is the way
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I might get an initial completion done. Might wait and build up some resources. Might wait and see how others deal with bosses. I’ll see how I feel when it drops. I’m in no particular rush with anything in the game right know.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I will wait a few days for a completion guide. Then will not explore until there is an exploration guide.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Going in at decent pace
    Will take 10 days for completion based on my schedule
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Focusing on carinas challenges vol 2
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Want to become TB as soon as possible and 7.4 is my ticket to that
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Zan0 said:

Not like it’s going to be any challenge

I want this kind of confidence in life
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,486 Guardian
    Yes, and it'll be easier than my mutant run of abyss I'm planning 🤣. Also r4 gem will be really nice to have.
  • Carracho01Carracho01 Posts: 15
    No, of corse not!!!
    The Kang Boss fight will be full with bugs at day one!
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 51
    I will probably do my first run of 7.4.1 through 7.4.5 and then see if a guide exists before doing 7.4.6
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Trying to get Thronebreaker asap, so maybe. That 2-3 gem is tempting.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    The only correct option.
  • beaker1000beaker1000 Posts: 47
    I'm already using way too many revives with guides, so not gonna do it without a guide.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I’ll wait a few days so I know what bugs are present before wasting time.