**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

If you guys were added to the game , What class would you want to be?

2»

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I will be skill class with drunken fists and using thirteen drunken Gods techniques. My special 3 will be drinking the entire alcohol and throwing the bottles and just smashing rhe opponent with my drunk fists and kicks.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Noobda said:

Skill class as I love stealthy and Elsa too much 😅😅😅

You won't love them once you come into the game as Winter Soldier 2.0 .

jk. That's genuine
    I can imagine being stomped by Emma and other Ladies
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

I will be skill class with drunken fists and using thirteen drunken Gods techniques. My special 3 will be drinking the entire alcohol and throwing the bottles and just smashing rhe opponent with my drunk fists and kicks.

Unbelievable damage potential. Too dangerous to be even added into the game lmao
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Mutant hence the hopeless name.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I’d be “fragile”. The symbol would be a broken bone and it would be weak to all other classes.

I’d be “fragile”. The symbol would be a broken bone and it would be weak to all other classes.

Ooooooofffff 😭🤣
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    I'll take dual science+mystic , like my zodiac signs😂
    I am a science person who believes in magic which is again science beyond level of normal understanding 🤣
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Mutant class. They need some trash champs
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Tech ofc! The only thing keeping me alive in the open world are my grades! I'll just build some knock-off Spiderman suit and voila! Other than that I guess Mutant, Cosmic, Skill or Science because I have an insane talking ability! I'd talk so much that my enemy may die out of boredom or the inability to be able to comprehend all of my nonsense! The question is, where did it come from? I guess we will never know
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Becoz i have black belt in forums spamming(not imo)
  • Generic superior class maybe.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Skill.
    Abilities:
    Bleed, cringe self-debuff, sleep deprivation self-debuff, motivation (what an aggravation) buff, taunt, reduce shock damage.
    That last one ain't a high ball by the way, I've actually shocked myself in ways that should've wounded me. It's cool to be alive.
    The rest is self explanatory tho lol.

Mutant class. They need some trash champs

I wish I could have joined you but I think I can't beat you there so I chose Cosmic Class. I will give competition to groot for #1 title.

Tech ofc! The only thing keeping me alive in the open world are my grades! I'll just build some knock-off Spiderman suit and voila! Other than that I guess Mutant, Cosmic, Skill or Science because I have an insane talking ability! I'd talk so much that my enemy may die out of boredom or the inability to be able to comprehend all of my nonsense! The question is, where did it come from? I guess we will never know

Unique ability. Beyond god tier confirmed :

Skill

@Real_Madrid_76_2 Congrats on achieving that 10k dislike mark too!!

Skill.
    Abilities:
    Bleed, cringe self-debuff, sleep deprivation self-debuff, motivation (what an aggravation) buff, taunt, reduce shock damage.
    That last one ain't a high ball by the way, I've actually shocked myself in ways that should've wounded me. It's cool to be alive.
    The rest is self explanatory tho lol.

So many things can be added to your abilities lol. You need a complete overhaul haha
  • I'd either be mutant class, or I'd go symbiote route and be cosmic
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    Tech always been a fan of super computers and cool lazers
    powers I would excel at power draining locking special locking with big juicy shock damage and sweet animations
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    I'd go cosmic, bcz, I am "Groooot"
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Skill

@Real_Madrid_76_2 Congrats on achieving that 10k dislike mark too!!
    @Noobda My pleasure!!