**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The chat filter should be able to be turned off if you don't want it.

The chat filter is really anoying and people would probably rather seeing bad words but some people still like the filter so why not make it able to be turned off or on? That would make everyone happy. Thanks

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    There is silly man....go to settings and uncheck the box so you don't have to read it.....
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @Speedbump how does that help anyone that wants to talk but keeps getting ### by the filter?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    put periods and comas and spaces between the letters that keep censoring you.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Speedbump wrote: »
    put periods and comas and spaces between the letters that keep censoring you.

Doesn't always work!
  • Really though? Why would I want to get rid of chat all together? I'm a alliance leader I need global to recruit it blocks the dumbest things wish we could get rid of the cencor..
  • Most people would rather the chat filter to be a choice if you want it or not anyone want to comment on this?
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    edited November 2017
    Considering the filter censors words that are “family friendly” I agree 100%
  • doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    edited November 2017
    It cencors my username AFreedomFighter sometimes