**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.4 Countdown!

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
24 Hours 58 minutes 30 seconds Untill Release!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    23 hours and 33 minutes
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    set an alarm guys
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Exact 23 hours and 36 minutes

Edit :- Till then , Watch this duck spin for 10 hours non-stop . Replay the video when it ends . Kabam Gods will bless those who watch this video fully twice and the blessed guy will get their most wanted champ from the coming 7.4 & act7 rewards

https://youtu.be/lknzALc0NeA

You know I'm going to do that now and come complain on the forums when I pull a 6* Agent Venom.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Noobda said:

Exact 23 hours and 36 minutes

Edit :- Till then , Watch this duck spin for 10 hours non-stop . Replay the video when it ends . Kabam Gods will bless those who watch this video fully twice and the blessed guy will get their most wanted champ from the coming 7.4 & act7 rewards

https://youtu.be/lknzALc0NeA

You know I'm going to do that now and come complain on the forums when I pull a 6* Agent Venom.
    You just jinxed it lol.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    bold of you all to assume that it gets released on time. always takes about an hour or two more
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    13 hours 31 minutes…
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Lol
    Jaded said:

Adevati said:

In 2 days there will be complaints about:

7.4 being too easy

7.4 being too hard

Time until 8.1 release

Don't forget about people getting the. 1 r4 gem they have no use for and threatening to quit the game
    If people are 100% act6 & 7 and don’t have an option for their r4 gem I’d call bs on them.
    That'll be me! Hello I am BS. But i'm not quitting the game over a gem. I'm waiting for third t3a to form, as that's the only thing I can control.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I have all options in the world and still want to rank 4 a particular champ not other even though they might be equally good. It's sad that I can't rank him up.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    6 Hours 15 Minutes Remaining
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    6 Hours 10 Minutes Remaining!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    5 hours 37 minutes, almost there…
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★

Adevati said:

In 2 days there will be complaints about:

7.4 being too easy

7.4 being too hard

Time until 8.1 release

Don't forget about people getting the. 1 r4 gem they have no use for and threatening to quit the game
    Not that i'll do it soon, but if i got a tech rank-up gem i would be pissed. Anything but tech... but kabam knows it so... :smirk:
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    4 hours 32 minutes!!
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Waiting for the “sorry for the delay” post
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    2 hours!