**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Idk if this is some joke

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Or not but this (removed by mod) needs to end asap. I just opened my 16th and pulled CB but that aint that shocker folks this is

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

Whats more insulting i wasted 100 bucks to only get a damn science awaken gem!!!! Worst mistake i ever done.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    It took me 17 5*s to get a dupe. I feel your pain.
    Oh and I got a 5* gem too.
    *science gem
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    You do have SL and Magik, and the more champs the easier arena is so there's also positives. I'd rather pull iron man then dupe any of your other 5* for example
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    You do have SL and Magik, and the more champs the easier arena is so there's also positives. I'd rather pull iron man then dupe any of your other 5* for example

I never done feature not yet that is lol
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

17th or 18th open to get a dupe?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »

I never done feature not yet that is lol

You're missing out on valor!!!!! haha

It took me 15 champs to get a dupe, my 1st dupe was SL. My 2nd dupe was going 2 for 2 in iceman featured. Be patient, and like i said outside of the 2 champs i mentioned, a **** 5* is better then duping any of your others (and most champs in the game).

It was my 17th.

Weird because I duped Storm. She was my very first 5*.

It was my 17th.

Weird because I duped Storm. She was my very first 5*.

Well i doubt my 17th will be a dupe lol
    xbones is amazing

Not complaining bout xbones or hood just that i want dupes bc none of my 5* are r4
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    And Crossbones too how did I forget him? Lol and he’s amazing unawakened
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I know that you are a little salty about not having a dupe, but you really are well-positioned for the future.

My eight 5-stars are She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Hulkbuster, Colossus, Winter Soldier, Ronan and Guillotine.

So, trust me on this one: As bad as you might feel tonight, think about how I felt a few hours ago when I spun out that Colossus. It's ok, you can laugh at me. I honestly laughed out loud
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Agreed with DNA -- there ain't much that Magik can't handle in the hands of a skilled player
  • Rømyjart wrote: »
    Or not but this **** needs to end asap. I just opened my 16th and pulled CB but that aint that shocker folks this is

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

Whats more insulting i wasted 100 bucks to only get a damn science awaken gem!!!! Worst mistake i ever done.

Awaken OG Spider-Man then, it’s not a total waste

If I was using him on defense, that would be a good option. Otherwise, I would consider waiting and using on Yellowjacket or Hulk, or maybe Electro. Or hoping that a good Science champ is coming in 2018.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i have 4 5* and already duped one, and i suck and very unlucky till yesterday
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I've pulled rhino 5 times and ws 5 times
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    xbones is amazing

Not complaining bout xbones or hood just that i want dupes bc none of my 5* are r4

Duping doesn't make a champ automatically rank 4 worthy. I have a duped Colossus and an unduped Iceman. Guess which one is at rank 4.

If I had your roster, I would rank 4 my Magik. She's better awakened, but for 95% of everything you would use her for on attack, being awakened won't help a lot. She becomes a monster defender when awakened, but in my opinion she is still a top tier attacker unawakened. Good damage, power lock machine, and absolutely devastating against anything that runs a lot of buffs like OML and Groot.

Many have told me get magik to r4 lol
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    xbones is amazing

Duping doesn't make a champ automatically rank 4 worthy. I have a duped Colossus and an unduped Iceman. Guess which one is at rank 4.

If I had your roster, I would rank 4 my Magik. She's better awakened, but for 95% of everything you would use her for on attack, being awakened won't help a lot. She becomes a monster defender when awakened, but in my opinion she is still a top tier attacker unawakened. Good damage, power lock machine, and absolutely devastating against anything that runs a lot of buffs like OML and Groot.

Many have told me get magik to r4 lol
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I've pulled rhino 5 times and ws 5 times

Damn thats brutal lol
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    My 3rd 5 star crystal was a dupe
    edited November 2017
    You think after 15 undupe come on 16th open there be a dupe but nope lol
  • You should know better than to drop that much cash. After years of playing, I know how to bet, and it's ALWAYS small.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Or not but this **** needs to end asap. I just opened my 16th and pulled CB but that aint that shocker folks this is

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

could be worse you could of lived in England and spent £100 gbp and still got science $120- $130 lol
    AdamSno wrote: »
    You should know better than to drop that much cash. After years of playing, I know how to bet, and it's ALWAYS small.

I know but i had 15 unduped i was desperate i needed to feed my babies lol

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

could be worse you could of lived in England and spent £100 gbp and still got science $120- $130 lol

I may have jinxed myself when i made a meme bout the free t4cc crystal lol
  • Magik, bpcw, crossbones and drax all work fine undupped