**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the most resources anyone has burned facing GM 6.4.6?

2»

Comments

• beaker1000beaker1000 Posts: 47
    2k units, used 54 revives for GM (had some in stash) I really hate the GM fight!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    @mustgofaster ditto; I got hit by his sp1 nearly every time too.

May try it again when I finally r2 nightcrawler for defence :-)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I used like 30ish when I was doing the Revolution Carina’s Challenge.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I haven’t done it yet but when I do I’m sure I’ll set the record for most units used
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I did it a couple of weeks ago. I had saved 2k+ 4 hour crystals which helped a lot. I’m still burning my way through hundreds of small energy refills 😀.

I also used a few hundred units to get revives.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

20-25 revives on GM with aegon no reverse control counter. I wouldn’t say don’t worry about it, the reverse controls kick in when you have to finish one more objective in the end phase to wound him. If you don’t play well with reverse controls then you should definitely have someone to help on that phase.

I think every time I’ve done that fight RC have kicked in while he was wounded so wasn’t such a problem for me bar the first time when it caught me off guard. Might be to do with how long you take on the other objectives? Been a while since I’ve done it though…