**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OMG???? UNITS???

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
I have been playing this game since about 3 months after it started! In nearly 3 years of opening dailies I have never....not ever! I mean literally not ever once gotten units from one until today...what's happening? I am confused! This didn't really happen did it??? Has anyone ever gotten units from a daily?

Comments

• Options
    Oh kabam! You are so random!
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Just lately and only time in couple years
  • Options
    Just when you think you have them figured out 99.98 percent of the time they go and give ya 10 units????
  • Options
    Sorry but what's next? Energy refills??? Tingling imagining it!
  • Options
    But kabam straight up predictable! So here is mine! I predict you are gonna see more units, refills, and cats, because the default prizes have been 1 and 2 star champs and they have realized the 2 stars are dropping too much...doling out 110 shards too often!
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    But kabam straight up predictable! So here is mine! I predict you are gonna see more units, refills, and cats, because the default prizes have been 1 and 2 star champs and they have realized the 2 stars are dropping too much...doling out 110 shards too often!

Just get uncolected. Then you dont get 1* or 2* from daily crystals, you get 4* champs and t4 cat shards
  • Options
    Yeah I'll just do that thing!
  • Options
    What should I buy units for first to do that thing? Cause the game doesn't drop energy refills, or power ups, or tier 1 restores and revives, or t4cc shards, or complete hero crystals or accourding to most everyone in here it doesn't even drop complete cats! So just asking? What should I buy first?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    What should I buy units for first to do that thing? Cause the game doesn't drop energy refills, or power ups, or tier 1 restores and revives, or t4cc shards, or complete hero crystals or accourding to most everyone in here it doesn't even drop complete cats! So just asking? What should I buy first?

Man, Kabam pisses me off pretty bad with the non-consistent gameplay and bugs....but you are so much more annoying. You post so much whiny **** on these forums...if you are that miserable, stop playing ffs. Or go join the self-pity circle jerk on Reddit.
  • Options
    Scottryan wrote: »

Just get uncolected. Then you dont get 1* or 2* from daily crystals, you get 4* champs and t4 cat shards

What do you mean by "Just get uncolected?" Im sick of all the 1* and 2* champs.
  • Options
    Not really bud. Not a whiner, a fighter fighting for this game to belong to those who play it straight not to the alliances and cheaters! Between spenders, cheats and none spenders. What resources that are not made almost exclusive to alliances are scooped up by cheats...so get it right! Maybe join the fight for there to be some justice and Fairplay!
  • Options
    Nope the free daily and honestly I hope it is more random from now on out, although I loved getting the 2s cause they are every last one max sig so they are shard machines! So I want random guess it means giving that up...but always feels like some kind of squeeze play is the motive and not the realignment of the massive imbalances in the game.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Not really bud. Not a whiner, a fighter fighting for this game to belong to those who play it straight not to the alliances and cheaters! Between spenders, cheats and none spenders. What resources that are not made almost exclusive to alliances are scooped up by cheats...so get it right! Maybe join the fight for there to be some justice and Fairplay!

Lol! You are adorable!
  • Options
    I do have one final thought. I do post calling for more random and for cheats to be rooted out! And a bunch for an end to this rediculous starvation at lower levels of the game. So here is the final thought here! If kabam wasn't so tight with all of the refills, revives, restores, powerups, T4cc shards etc. then there would probably be far less cheating! Let's face it! Too much frustration makes people wanna "get even! Get what's coming to them!" And after months and months of grinding for nada they break...so many cheaters in the game is a monster of Kabam's own creation! "$29.99 nothin! I'm gonna get it using cheats!"
  • Options
    In the beginning everything I listed was an in game drop for everyone (except for t4cc alphas and t4 basics but no one had em!) If it hadn't been for the powerups I would never have beaten act 3 with 2 3 stars and 3 2s! But over time every last tap has been cut off! And it is pretty clear they hate farming! (Name a game please, other than this one, that leaves no stone unturned in an attempt to stop all farming in the game? I would go so far as to say that is a greater priority than fixing faulty champs)
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    mysticdump wrote: »

What do you mean by "Just get uncolected?" Im sick of all the 1* and 2* champs.

ranking 1* was a good way to get extra points for level ups.. you can always sell them knowing you'd still get them back
  • Options
    You'll never see 1*s again as Uncollected. So much for that level up boost, lol. But still worth getting.
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    The sarcasm in this discussion is this high:
    <---- Here

<
    This is where it should be.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I don't know about units, but I can tell you I never get this **** from these! Plenty of everything else though. Always a bridesmaid!v4jgz5u3l5c6.png
  • Options
    I popped an alfa once right when we first got em now it's xp up and I am level 60 lol! But I have max sig'd a few 3 stars cause of em!
  • Options
    I always get arena boosts from those crystals and it sucks
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    You are too new to be complaining this much. Play and get better first. Whine later when you become like the rest of us.
  • Options
    LoL too funny! 2 years and 8 months is not long enough to have the right to complain? 300k rating?
  • Options
    Raff you are too old to be so dumb! Get smarter and come back to contribute when you are!
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    So are you complaining that cheaters steal the rewards or that kabam has made the game very alliance based which means you can’t get some of the good stuff as you won’t join an alliance?
  • Options
    Yes. And I refuse to join an alliance because it is just a squeeze play. As has been pointed out there are shortages in alliances as well, of a different sort. The next major one for alliance members is going to be gold because they donate all the arena chips that would give them gold to alliance events. So a shortage is created, another imbalance to be countered with yet more hours of grinding, more frustration and carping with many giving in to spending and more people saying, "screw this where do I download that hack!" I play now when I feel like! Problem is, now I really haven't got much reason. The stripping of supplies to create shortages has created a stone wall. And i wont spend to gwt ovwr it or join an alliance. P.T. Barnum said, "there's a suckered born every minute!" Brother! I ain't one of em!
  • Options
    And if joining an alliance would solve all the problems maybe I would...but let's be honest, if you are not a spender you are just trading one set of barriers for another...so start saving up for those golden crystals guys and stop spinning featured. Your gonna need the gold more than the champ!
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Raff you are too old to be so dumb! Get smarter and come back to contribute when you are!

This is just rude.
  • Options
    LOL and get some skills isn't??? Maybe you should just stop trolling!