**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Intermediate alliance looking for mid-level, daily players

Today's Heroes, Tomorrow's Legends is looking for players who are seeking a place to grow while they level up. Our average member is level 30 to 45, and has a rating between 30,000 and 90,000. But everyone plays nearly every day, and participates in Alliance Quests and Alliance Wars.

To be specific, here are the requirements:

Have at least 3 champs with a rating over 2200.

The chat app "Discord" is required. It makes communication so much easier than the awful in-game tools we're given.

Participate in alliance events... S.A. (save week and open week alternate), Completion, Duels, Item Use...

Donate each week. Minimum 1000 gold, chips or loyalty.

Other than that, we're just looking for fun, considerate, and all around cool people to level up with us.

If that sounds like you, please post here or contact me in game. You can find us in-game as [tHtL]

In game name:
Geddre

Comments

• DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    edited June 2017
    1 spot left for now. Might be another spot or two soon if a coupke members continue not logging in. We're very active, so we expect you online nearly every day.
    Still looking to fill that last spot.
    Looks like we have a couple burnouts, so we're actually looking to fill at least 3 spots at the moment.
  • I believe I meet all the requirements you have posted and would like to join your alliance.
    Hey there Viper. Tried to reach you in game but no answer yet. Get Discord installed and setup an account if you don't already have one. Much easier to talk there. In game is awful!
    Apparently, summer means some people don't want to play games, so we've had to clean house a bit. We've got 5 open spots right now. Once filled we might take a second look at a couple others, but for now we're looking for 5 players who log in more than once a day (need to be able to pop one of a few minutes at least to help with AQ and AW.) Come earn shards and all kinds of other goodies with us!