**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 7.4.6 Kang Options:

XSilver_SurferXXSilver_SurferX Posts: 7
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I hear a lot of any champs can do this fight. Looks like regen champs are also a positive. And Torch is likely the top option. Can someone put a list together of top 10 options or so?

And also which are the best champs I have haha.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Any thoughts for who to use on my roster @Maratox
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Guilly 99 maybe. CMM could do it possibly. Crit Monkey could be good
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★

Any thoughts for who to use on my roster @Maratox

Really anyone can do it. Someone with high base damage would be good who doesn’t heavily rely on specials to do their damage. I’d suggest Guillotine 2099 as long as you don’t get hit
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Any thoughts for who to use on my roster @Maratox

Really anyone can do it. Someone with high base damage would be good who doesn’t heavily rely on specials to do their damage. I’d suggest Guillotine 2099 as long as you don’t get hit
    Yeah anyone can. Just some better and quicker than others
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Hercules
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I used Hulkbuster for exploration of the quest, he destroys him. I also tried venompool, he did very well.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Haven't tried or seen it yet but I would like to see fights with a sig 200 Classic Daredevil, Stark Spidey and Immortal Hulk
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

I used Hulkbuster for exploration of the quest, he destroys him. I also tried venompool, he did very well.

How did you use Hulkbuster during the wounded phase to do max damage? Spam heavy?

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Torch. It's a super easy solo with 6* r3 with preifght