**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My first 6* R4 champion

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
Just after the 7.4 completion, the infamous 10k offer popped up. Since I am a mad arena grinder, I took the first offer. That gave me everything for my first r4 :smile:

I am really happy with this r4 - it’s some kind of nostalgia. With HT I became TB from day 1 back in the days - that he is my first r4 feels just right.

7.4 completion was amazing overall

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉
  • Congrats!
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    Thank you guys !! ☺️
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Congratulations!

Just after the 7.4 completion, the infamous 10k offer popped up. Since I am a mad arena grinder, I took the first offer. That gave me everything for my first r4 :smile:

I am really happy with this r4 - it’s some kind of nostalgia. With HT I became TB from day 1 back in the days - that he is my first r4 feels just right.

Can you or anyone post that Infamous offer? If its that good, i wont touch 7.4 until ive that many units lol

It’s basically 1 1/2 each or 3 of one catalyst. + energy refills etc but here you are

Can you or anyone post that Infamous offer? If its that good, i wont touch 7.4 until ive that many units lol

It’s basically 1 1/2 each or 3 of one catalyst. + energy refills etc but here you are
    You sir are the MVP! Which one did you pick?
    The left one :smile: