**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on awakened Hyperion?

Yes,
I finally got this.
I was torn between Dr.Strange and Hyperion, but Hyperion won the battle haha.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Max him out! Awesome champ. Love mine!
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Nice little regen if can be timed near end of fight is B)
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    How does his Regen work? It doesn't seem to work right.
    edited November 2017
    When Hyperion has 3 Cosmic charge, launch special 3. Then hold swipe back and hold block for 2s. Regen will start.

Read also this thread Hyperion Healing.

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    When Hyperion has 3 Cosmic charge, launch special 3. Then hold swipe back and hold block for 2s. Regen will start.

Read also this thread Hyperion Healing.

If you launch his sp3 you’ll start to convert his cosmic charges to power gains again and he won’t be able to Regen. You need to hold onto the 3 bars, build up the 3 charges and then swipe back and hold block. Don’t use the sp3 until healing has started

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd rank him up all the way. By the way, is Hyperion a 4*?

If you launch his sp3 you’ll start to convert his cosmic charges to power gains again and he won’t be able to Regen. You need to hold onto the 3 bars, build up the 3 charges and then swipe back and hold block. Don’t use the sp3 until healing has started

Oooo... many thanks!

• DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    God. I love my 5/50. Wrecks in AQ. He does so much damage
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    WIth Willpower he also regens when the regeneration timer has expired, but the power gain deactivation timer persists for that additional 30 seconds. it's not as much but you get another 60 points per tick at 5/50 willpower 3. an additional 1800 health points. not bad
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Pulled this guy yesterday 😎
    tftee1n7hwsd.png