**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.4 quests are not counting towards alliance events "3-day event completion" and "1-day event quest"

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
Just as the title states:
7.4 quests are not counting towards alliance events "3-day event completion" and "1-day event quest completion"

I just completed 2 paths on 7.4.1 and realized I wasn't getting credit.

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you pass this along to the dev team please? thanks!
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    It's not an event quest.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    What laser John said, it’s a story quest not event. If you’ve ever farmed refills or revives you’d notice the same thing when finishing permanent content quests

Oh strange. Guess these are events too and aren't quests.
    @laserjohn26
    @airmundo
    So I wonder why story content from 1.1 through 7.1 counts.

I'm referring to the 1 and 3 day alliance events that are currently active.

Not the solo "22-hr event quest completion"
    That has never counted for story content.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Story counts as Quest Completion, but not Event Quest Completion. As was stated earlier, it's not an Event Quest.
    Am I talking in circles? Or do people just not read the post?
    Look at the screenshot for the ALLIANCE events.

There's a:
    1 Day Event
    Quest completion

And

3 Day Event
    Completion

Look at the points rewarded, they are the same for each, but stop rewarding points after 7.1

What I'm asking is that this get addressed so we get points towards rewards and milestones for 7.2 and beyond.

As you can see here, it stops giving points at 7.1.

This has NOTHING to do with the 22-hour solo event quest completion.
    I did not reference this but everyone is arguing about this.

And as always, kabam is just going to ignore these requests/bugs so I don't even know why I waste my time.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Ah, so you meant Quest Completion. You said Event Completion. In any case, it's likely because it's new and it hasn't had time to be added to the Event yet.