**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6r4 #2 (or #2099)

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I just finished up exploring act 7 and with it, I got the rank up gem I was hoping for (other than Mystic). Thanks to the gem, I got to take up this 2099 champ and sig them up to 184 (for prestige only) with the generic stones. This 2099er is great for War and just content in general. They have killer damage, great power control, and underrated utility.
Here they are:

And with him, I’m finally over 14K prestige

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    I had a choice in my 6* nexus from 7.4 completion to choose between Bishop 1st dupe , Antman or P99 ...i picked Bishop dupe since i wanted to r3 him only once he was duped .

I do like p99 as well tho , wish he was not in the nexus so i would pick him later if i get him lol.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I had a choice in my 6* nexus from 7.4 completion to choose between Bishop 1st dupe , Antman or P99 ...i picked Bishop dupe since i wanted to r3 him only once he was duped .

I do like p99 as well tho , wish he was not in the nexus so i would pick him later if i get him lol.

I generally recommend picking new champs in nexuses unless there’s a champ that absolutely needs their awakened ability
    Rillian said:

He wouldn’t even qualify for my little alliance…

Luckily I have no interest in leaving my alliance
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Nice pick up
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Very nice. Planning on taking mine to r3 soon for battlegrounds would he be more of a defensive champ or offensive?
    H3t3r said:

Very nice. Planning on taking mine to r3 soon for battlegrounds would he be more of a defensive champ or offensive?

So Battlegrounds was actually the push for me to rank up P2099 over Nebula or Warlock (though both are still unawakened and I don't want to r4 an unduped champ). The reason why is because P2099 excelled at both defense and offense, so he's a great flex champ to have in your deck
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

jdeck59 said:

Great for war...plat 3 lol

Isn’t P3 a touch above your paygrade? 🥸
    I like your attempt but maybe check my username name and not my free to play.

Point I was making was plat 3 war isn't hard and ranking a defender for plat 3 is silly
    Dude I just troll here and annoy people when I’m bored you think I care enough to check anything. I do agree with your point of ranking a defender for P3 but at the same time who cares lol guy said it was for prestige (which I would never do since I don’t do alliances anymore)

jdeck59 said:

jdeck59 said:

Point I was making was plat 3 war isn't hard and ranking a defender for plat 3 is silly
    Dude I just troll here and annoy people when I’m bored you think I care enough to check anything. I do agree with your point of ranking a defender for P3 but at the same time who cares lol guy said it was for prestige (which I would never do since I don’t do alliances anymore)
    He wasn't a prestige rankup, his prestige is ass. But if you're gonna have a six star at r4, they better be sig200 or as close to it as you can get. He was a Battlegrounds rankup
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Void prestige.... :/
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Fine looking boi! I love P99. I stopped using him for a while because I switched on suicides, but I recently switched them off so I'm excited to bring him along again.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Congrats @StevieManWonder

I took P2099 to r3 over Ghost or Warlock, following Summer of Pain rewards. But r4 is another level - I applaud your commitment!

There's so much content he's awesome for. Except fighting Thing. Just the worst match-up this side of Mystic Vs Torch!
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

jdeck59 said:

I didn't just rank him for war, I use him in regular content and will be using him in BGs
    P99 can fly under the radar when banning in BGs from what I experienced with my r3. Great on offense and a total pain on defense, I look forward to seeing what he can do for you!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Very nice Stevie-O