**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idk if this is some joke

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Or not but this (removed by mod) needs to end asap. I just opened my 16th and pulled CB but that aint that shocker folks this is

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

Whats more insulting i wasted 100 bucks to only get a damn science awaken gem!!!! Worst mistake i ever done.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    It took me 17 5*s to get a dupe. I feel your pain.
    Oh and I got a 5* gem too.
    *science gem
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    You do have SL and Magik, and the more champs the easier arena is so there's also positives. I'd rather pull iron man then dupe any of your other 5* for example
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    You do have SL and Magik, and the more champs the easier arena is so there's also positives. I'd rather pull iron man then dupe any of your other 5* for example

I never done feature not yet that is lol
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

17th or 18th open to get a dupe?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »

I never done feature not yet that is lol

You're missing out on valor!!!!! haha

It took me 15 champs to get a dupe, my 1st dupe was SL. My 2nd dupe was going 2 for 2 in iceman featured. Be patient, and like i said outside of the 2 champs i mentioned, a **** 5* is better then duping any of your others (and most champs in the game).

It was my 17th.

Weird because I duped Storm. She was my very first 5*.

It was my 17th.

Weird because I duped Storm. She was my very first 5*.

Well i doubt my 17th will be a dupe lol
    xbones is amazing

Not complaining bout xbones or hood just that i want dupes bc none of my 5* are r4
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    And Crossbones too how did I forget him? Lol and he’s amazing unawakened
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I know that you are a little salty about not having a dupe, but you really are well-positioned for the future.

My eight 5-stars are She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Hulkbuster, Colossus, Winter Soldier, Ronan and Guillotine.

So, trust me on this one: As bad as you might feel tonight, think about how I felt a few hours ago when I spun out that Colossus. It's ok, you can laugh at me. I honestly laughed out loud
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Agreed with DNA -- there ain't much that Magik can't handle in the hands of a skilled player
  • Rømyjart wrote: »
    Or not but this **** needs to end asap. I just opened my 16th and pulled CB but that aint that shocker folks this is

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

Whats more insulting i wasted 100 bucks to only get a damn science awaken gem!!!! Worst mistake i ever done.

Awaken OG Spider-Man then, it’s not a total waste

If I was using him on defense, that would be a good option. Otherwise, I would consider waiting and using on Yellowjacket or Hulk, or maybe Electro. Or hoping that a good Science champ is coming in 2018.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i have 4 5* and already duped one, and i suck and very unlucky till yesterday
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I've pulled rhino 5 times and ws 5 times
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    xbones is amazing

Not complaining bout xbones or hood just that i want dupes bc none of my 5* are r4

Duping doesn't make a champ automatically rank 4 worthy. I have a duped Colossus and an unduped Iceman. Guess which one is at rank 4.

If I had your roster, I would rank 4 my Magik. She's better awakened, but for 95% of everything you would use her for on attack, being awakened won't help a lot. She becomes a monster defender when awakened, but in my opinion she is still a top tier attacker unawakened. Good damage, power lock machine, and absolutely devastating against anything that runs a lot of buffs like OML and Groot.

Many have told me get magik to r4 lol
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    xbones is amazing

Duping doesn't make a champ automatically rank 4 worthy. I have a duped Colossus and an unduped Iceman. Guess which one is at rank 4.

If I had your roster, I would rank 4 my Magik. She's better awakened, but for 95% of everything you would use her for on attack, being awakened won't help a lot. She becomes a monster defender when awakened, but in my opinion she is still a top tier attacker unawakened. Good damage, power lock machine, and absolutely devastating against anything that runs a lot of buffs like OML and Groot.

Many have told me get magik to r4 lol
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I've pulled rhino 5 times and ws 5 times

Damn thats brutal lol
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    My 3rd 5 star crystal was a dupe
    edited November 2017
    You think after 15 undupe come on 16th open there be a dupe but nope lol
  • You should know better than to drop that much cash. After years of playing, I know how to bet, and it's ALWAYS small.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Or not but this **** needs to end asap. I just opened my 16th and pulled CB but that aint that shocker folks this is

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

could be worse you could of lived in England and spent £100 gbp and still got science $120- $130 lol
    AdamSno wrote: »
    You should know better than to drop that much cash. After years of playing, I know how to bet, and it's ALWAYS small.

I know but i had 15 unduped i was desperate i needed to feed my babies lol

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

could be worse you could of lived in England and spent £100 gbp and still got science $120- $130 lol

I may have jinxed myself when i made a meme bout the free t4cc crystal lol
  • Magik, bpcw, crossbones and drax all work fine undupped