**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken?

zyhu74lurmja.png
Hoping y'all can help a brother out!!!

Comments

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    doctor voodoo and then hood.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    4* who cares?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    4* who cares?

Maybe people who haven’t got 5 stars yet? Oh look, more people than just you play the game. Who knew?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Myselfandi wrote: »
    zyhu74lurmja.png
    Hoping y'all can help a brother out!!!

Voodoo is the best option there on paper, having said that I use Dorm on my AQ team with Blade and Spark and he’s very capable, also good for AW defence.

Have a play with both and see who you perform best with, but you need to read up on how to use Voodoo properly.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    4* who cares?

Maybe people who haven’t got 5 stars yet? Oh look, more people than just you play the game. Who knew?

So... you care? Honest question mate.

Rank what you need. The rest hold for 5*
  • DV is the best option and also he is high rank champion. go for it.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Dr Voodoo, for sure.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Some of these 4* mystics need to be AWAKENED to be great, for example Dr Voodoo.

In your case, I would say:-
    1) Dr Voodoo
    2) Dormammu
    3) Hood
    4) Dr Strange
    5) Loki

Although Loki seems to be the weakest of all mystic, but in fact mystic is one of the strongest class, even this weakest mystic champ can be above-average when compared to the other 5 classes. With the new Asgardian synergy with Hela, Angela, Thor, etc, Loki has more potential, but to always place a curse and to get the (newly & slightly nerfed SP2 with cap @ 100k damage) good damage output is not easy.

I believe the question from OP is still very relevant. Not all of the players are end-game players, NOT all the players have a truck load of 5* at our expense. In many cases, for most progressing players, having a dozen of 4* is like having a pill of treasury in hand.

I'm sure some advanced high-end experienced end-game players and whalers will consider this post a joke, BUT NOT to me, we went thru a progressing journey before, and we were once enjoying collecting our new 4* and upgrading our new 4*