**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most embarrassing mcoc moment?

What are some of your most embarrassing mcoc moments? I’ll go first. I spent at least 2k units on the 6.2.6 champion because I didn’t read his nodes. I brought a sorcerer for him and kept wondering why he was hitting me through block. I ended up trying to ghost him, which resulted in lots and lots of deaths. Anyone else have an embarrassing moment?

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Using Peni against incinerate immune. I’ve done it at least 3 times since to took her to R5
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I went into AW attack and went to fight a Boss havok in the last 10 so minutes I had no revives and i went into the fight using Doctor Doom, so yah I lost the war because of my doom death and no one else took him down
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    I did something similar. Took my mini account into 6.2.6 champion thinking I could take him down in a few revives because I got him down on my main account with CAIW dexing 3 times. About 40 revives and 1200 units later, he was still at 10% and I had to quit because I ran out of revives and units.
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    I took a aq fight with no masteries in anything last week when they were free to change… couldn’t work it out for a second but had just forgot to put them back on. Glad it wasn’t aw. Also had a 0 point match in battlegrounds that I didn’t feel that good about 😂
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Went to fight cavalier EQ Phoenix after working a long Night Shift, read the buffed up node as buffed up on attacker and not defender. Wondered why prof X was not doing any damage with prowess buffs. To top it off, even created a forum post wondering why. Gave me a chuckle when I read the nodes again after I had some rest. 🤦‍♂️
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dash855 said:

I still cringe at when I thought heavy’s were the best attack and combos were bad

A true CAIW player
  • I’ve bought some of those crystals that cost about 300 units and got only three stars out of them. Probably should have just saved my units.