**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.4.6 Kang regenerating

So I feel like an idiot. I just had the 7.4.6 Kang boss regenerate back to 100% health twice in a row! What did I do wrong? Brought Ultron who gets the charges easily and then I brought in Torch to take him down once I had 10 charges. Both times when I went to KO him it went to a SP3 like animation and restarted the whole fight with Kang at 100% health again. I’m pretty much out of units now and feeling burned out and confused.

Comments

• Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited March 2022
    I just went for it haha! I just read about the indestructible ability now. What’s the best way to combat that? Do I have to beat him 4 times? I’m still a bit confused. Watched a couple Youtube vids and it’s just them roasting him in one try with Human Torch.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Okay, thanks dude. Back to the battlerealm then haha!
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    🤦‍♂️
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    What is commendable is that you didn't restarted the quest after he regenerated the first time and did infact went to his 3rd phase.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    How do you spend units dying in a fight but don’t read the abilities when you are confused
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

How you got that far in act 7 without knowing to read the nodes and abilities is beyond me.

Punch things with herc fast enough and the nodes don't matter much.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Reading is hard