**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse or Kitty Pryde to rank 4?

Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have Apocalypse and Kitty Pryde as sig 200, but who to use my mutant rank 4 gem on?

Apocalypse or Kitty Pryde to rank 4? 60 votes

I would r4 Apocalypse
48%
GamerSpity68HugeBeanevilKINGwilsonDenzel116Kappa2gBeeweeEtjamaKRANꓘRobin_010J0eySn0wFiiNCHRenaxqqThe_Commish123SwarmOfRavensRouger4DracarusErik_BloodaxeRygel16ThShannok 29 votes
I would r4 Kitty Pride
51%
SpeedbumpTerraCheywolfxMalreck04IvarTheBonelessJhonST33Mother_FlerkenFilledPizzaMCOCHazzaBe_SomebodyGiuliameij0casual0CowabungaDarkKnight6466HAVOC6INC_6AGENT_A7KOEMVZAHIDMALIK1588Cirrusbaboli 31 votes
Use on another mutant champ
0%

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I would r4 Kitty Pride
    If you can use her well, do Kitty. If you can't, do Apoc.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    Terra said:

If you can use her well, do Kitty. If you can't, do Apoc.

I haven't used her yet. Got her yesterday, and ranked her because I have the "love" r3-gem. She will always be good for defence at least.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    I would r4 Kitty Pride
    I recently got her and I don't think she will be hard to play, compared with quake or tigra I guess she is easyest to play. If you are great intercepting you have all you need to play properly with her.
    Nocko said:

I wouldnt r4 a champion unless i was very confident on my ability to use them
    I'd hold off, do some real content testing with kitty and find out if you like her style and can play it well, and if so then there is a decision to make, but maybe that process makes the decision for you

Yeah ofcourse, but if all agreed on that Apoc is by far the best choice, I am not sure I would spend a lot of time getting to master Kitty, but just put her of defence, hence my question.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 229 ★★
    edited April 2022
    I would r4 Kitty Pride
    Kitty is immortal if you play her well. She heals through the whole fight with suicides on, takes no recoil dmg. Duped Kitty is one of the very top of the game, on par with Ghost. She is way easier than Ghost in terms of skills required. And her health pool is a little below average so she benefits quite a lot from from some increased HP in case you mess up and get hit.
    P/s: And I'm a passionate Ghost player btw.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 531 ★★★★
    I would r4 Apocalypse
    I would do apoc. I just think he’s better overall and powerhouse at r4
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Honestly you can't go wrong either way. Both are amazing champs, it's a good problem to have!
    Thanks for the input, guys. After playing Kitty a bit and watching yt vids, the choise was rather easy for me.

I have awakening gem and 200 sig for her, but want to open one more featured crystals to see if I can dupe her naturally, before using the AG.

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I would r4 Kitty Pride
    JhonST33 said:

I recently got her and I don't think she will be hard to play, compared with quake or tigra I guess she is easyest to play. If you are great intercepting you have all you need to play properly with her.

actually, you don't have to be good at intercepting. Maybe one or two at the start of the fight