players who are not valued

Hello kabam
This is a player who is dissatisfied with you because of your attitude. I played Marvel Tournament of Champions more than two years ago and during those two years, in ten months counting to December, I did not draw a single four-star in the premium hero crystal in ten months. My friends who play take several four-star champions in the premium crystals in a month, VARIOUS, and I to ten months that I do not get me a four-star champion in the premium.
In my game account I do not have many good 4-star champions here I make a point of quoting the good four-star champions that I have not won yet:
ice Man;
Magic;
hyperion;
Hulk;
quake;
dr. voodoo;
dormamu;
hood;
angela;
ghost Rider;
agent venom;
cable;
gwenpool;
mordo;
Spiderman (enhanced by Stark);
yondu;
strange doctor;
among others.
Some champions above are not in the five star crystal but most of them are already available.
My five-star champions are:
star lord doubled once;
cyclope;
blue cyclope duplicated once;
miles morales;
And to finish the last five stars that I opened this morning, remembering that there are several five stars, I took the five-star hawk.
I am so glad, seriously, that my will is to eliminate everything in the account of the game and uninstall the game because a person walk ten months in this and then even over earns five-star champions that do not pay anything, the anger is so great and the immense hate that is the will that not only I but many other players that are in my situation have. The luck is that I've been addicted to the game itself because of the fights and other things that make the game wonderful, it's a shame you're ruining the game.
Thank you and I apologize if I offended anyone, it was not my intention.
I just wanted to ask one thing, at least at Christmas that I win a good four star champion.
Thank you and have a good day's rest for you.

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    PHC crystals have always had bad drop rates, sometimes you can go 6 months to a year with no 4* and then sometimes you can pull a couple within weeks.

You should think of these as 2* crystals and just be happy if you ever get a 4*.

Regarding 4*, it's pretty easy now to earn 4* shards if you play regularly so this is where you get most of your 4* champions. Keep playing and before you know it you'll have lots of 4*champions.

You're also complaining about your 5* champions. 1st, you only have 5, plus you have a duped star Lord (probably the most wanted champion in the game) and hawkeye is a good champion so you're actually doing well in the 5* department.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 1,111 ★★★★
    So you’re complaining because you have a duped 5* star lord? Lol what a joke, if that’s how you react to top tier champs then you don’t deserve them in the first place
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 354 ★★★
    seriously, i would kill for a duped 5* SL. And i have a very nice roster. All i want is a 5* Sl duped or a tech spidey and i can 100% LOL.

You already have that...
  • BradestanyBradestany Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Não estou reclamando do meu Star Lord 5* simplesmente depois de eu o repetir nunca mais ganhei nada em condições essa é a verdade eu estou grato de ter ganho o lord e sinceramente acho que foi muita sorte mesmo o conseguir, no meu post eu nao queria dizer que o star lord nao prestava so estava a enumerar os 5* k eu tinha.
    Em relação aos cristais 4* de shards nem nesses eu tiro campeoes bons o problema e esse mesmo eu nunca junto muitos shards 4* porque tenho sempre a expectativa k vou conseguir um bom mas depois chego a hora e saiu um campeao ruim espero k melhore isso . Enquanto ao star lord ja falei td e nao queria dizer k ele nao presta ele e um dos melhores sem duvida.