**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Is the best champ of the 1st quarter of 2022

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
we are 1/4 of the way through the year I will be making 3 other polls at the end of June September and December then I will take the 4 winners and in the 1st week of Jan we will vote for best champ of 2022

What Is the best champ of the 1st quarter of 2022 69 votes

Toad
4%
Spity68GoddessIliasHavanaknight 3 votes
Sauron
2%
EaglesFlyHigh0casual0 2 votes
Captain America [Sam Wilson]
2%
Sachhyam257Zippy_halligan 2 votes
Misty Knight
0%
Captain Britian [Not Brian Braddok]
4%
TendersquadSpiderCoolsmbgibson 3 votes
Omega Sentinel
85%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatorCedricccevilKINGwilsonSceptilemaniacDogfoodLidLogan00MysterioDooberman420Wine_LoverRockypantherxEtjamaMobile_P0tat0OGAvengerDes99FilledPizzaMaratoxH3t3rThoye3FiiNCH 59 votes

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Omega Sentinel
    yeah ik just in case people don't know
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    MaxGaming said:

Taskmaster

Taskmaster bad

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    MaxGaming said:

Taskmaster

He has his own seperate league.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Riptide said:

MaxGaming said:

Taskmaster

Taskmaster bad

Everyone else is below Average
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    It's not even close
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

It's not even close

Gameplay link?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    By quite a margin. Sam is good, probably underrated right now due to his damage being on the lower end. Misty is…fine, as is Toad

Sauron was incredibly disappointing, pretty much just a defender. And Captain Britain is just wasted potential. Basically no utility, finicky playstyle, and long ramp up.

Omega Sentinel on the other hand checks literally every box. High damage, packed to the brim with general and niche utility, ridiculous prestige, good on defence, playstyle requires focus without being unrealistic. Really couldn’t ask for much more
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    I just hope Black Cat isn't terrible. Please don't make her a bad champion because I plan on buying the early release, which I haven't done since Emma Frost.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

I just hope Black Cat isn't terrible. Please don't make her a bad champion because I plan on buying the early release, which I haven't done since Emma Frost.

I do love Black cat but as Spidey's rouges being my favs really hope scorpion doesn't flop hoarding shards for his featured