**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you looking for Mar 5-6 Alliance? Are you looking for 4,300 Glory per week and no pressure?

Then perhaps we are the right alliance for you!

Our alliance has grown significantly, so it's time for us to update our recruitment thread. We are a well-established and well-balanced alliance, with experienced veterans and growing players as well.

We do 3 BGs AQ (BG1 runs Map 6 all week, BG2-3 run Map 5 all week) which brings us over 300 mil. points and around 4,300 Glory per week. We do 3 BGs mandatory War as well. We have landed in Gold 2 and we feel we can certainly go in Gold 1 with the right players to help us. No pressure for items usage. Just communication and getting the job done.

What we don't do: event minimums, pressure, forced rankups or messing with your roster. We don't do baby-sitting, we don't do drama and negativity. We also have a very lively Line community. Finally, we understand that life comes first and we mean to keep this game FUN for all our members.

Contact in Line: hector-278
Alliance Tag: M.€FT
Alliance Name: Maximum €ffort

Thanks for checking us out!

Comments

• BatwynBatwyn Posts: 8
    What time zone are you guys most active in?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    @Batwyn We are an international alliance, with players from US, Europe, all the way to Singapore and Hong Kong. It was never an issue, since everyone moves on a timely manner.
  • Reynolds07Reynolds07 Posts: 12
    I’m interested what’s the minimum prestiege
    We are aiming for Prestige around 10k and minimum Cavalier players, I should add.
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    Sad, i only have 9k prestige
  • _Shrikant__Shrikant_ Posts: 5
    Mine prestige is 8.5k but I'm cavalier
    Can easily play map 5
    Can i join ?
    @_Shrikant_ and @Halala Many thanks for the interest guys, buy we are currently full! I will update this thread when there is a new opening.
  • _Shrikant__Shrikant_ Posts: 5
    Thanks mate
    We are looking for one person to fill in a Map 6 spot. It's worth adding that it will be the new map 6, reduced lanes and energy requirements.
    With the war season coming to an end (finishing G2), we will be looking to replace 2-3 players who are not up to our standards.

Minimum requirements:

TB Title
    Prestige 10.5k
    (proven) Map 6 experience
    Team mentality & attitude

We are looking for players who are willing to contribute equally to our alliance goals, not clear a lane and play cheerleader the rest of the day.