**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Wars Season 33 Changelog, Rewards Update, Loyalty Store and Glory Store Updates!

Comments

• ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    who thought this was a good idea. where potions
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Uh wtf, change the glory store potions back to alliance potions and not aq potions, unless you plan on giving us an easy access to war potions it’s utterly ridiculous

Wait and see what the loyalty store costs are, if they’re reasonable then it makes sense to separate AQ potions being bought with glory, and AW potions being bought with loyalty

Both respective modes have their own currency to buy potions for
    Unfortunately I don’t see any mention of an increase in loyalty and that is what worries me
    Well again, if the cost is reasonable then I don’t think it matters if we have a loyalty increase. But if it’s extortionate, then this change will be terrible and war will suck again, especially when the compensation stops for gameplay issues
    @Zan0 my optimism and happy go lucky “wait and see” attitude has failed me

20k for one 9.5k is really far too much, the second weekly compensation for issues stops, a whole lot of alliances’ war efforts are going to collapse under the pressure of healing up rank 3 and now rank 4 champs
    Yeah and it’s 2 potions a week so 19k health every week when our boosted r4 attackers have 80k health, and we have 3 wars every week, don’t understand how we’ll be able to do war without spending tons of units
    9.5k x2 health a week means you have 2 opportunities to heal without using units.

9.5k health is 27% health for my R3 tigra with 35k (most common attacker I use). I can lose 27% health with tigra twice over 3 wars before these loyalty potions run out.
    9.5k x2 health every 2 weeks
    It’s every week, they changed it
    I just bought both 20k loyalty 9k AW pots in game, and it shows 13d 22 hours until I can purchase again.

• Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

Heads up all, I've reported the sentiment re: Potions to the team. Nothing to share yet, but they are aware.

There was also an error in the description for Miss-Tic Dispersion that we've corrected.

What about the T4CC? If you read the description it is very misleading.
  • @MCOC Team
    Can i ask why we ( our ally ) did not got the season rewards for A.W ?
    Made all screenshots from all the mail's and update mail's but its not there..can anyone help?

Its fixed thanks a lot !!!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    In terms of pots, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★

In terms of pots, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Well the old system was pretty dated and needed a revamp but definitely not this way.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

Noise72 said:

Heads up all, I've reported the sentiment re: Potions to the team. Nothing to share yet, but they are aware.

There was also an error in the description for Miss-Tic Dispersion that we've corrected.

Fixed that too. It was referring to the Crystals and the Class Cat Fragments that change daily.
    Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that the purchase limit of the fragments is still 1. Is this going to be changed to match the new description?
  • jd641jd641 Posts: 6

Unless I've been totally missing it in the cav glory store for months, we've never had t5cc's offered and they're still not there yet your description of the update still lists them as part of the store front.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

Noise72 said:

Fixed that too. It was referring to the Crystals and the Class Cat Fragments that change daily.
    It says that purchase limit increases to 7 on both T4CC and class T4 fragments.
    MCOC Team said:

Reduced price of T4CC Crystals and Class Fragments and increased purchase limit to 7

T4CC has increased to 7, but the class fragments still have a 1/1 purchase limit.
  • Khaoticl0kiKhaoticl0ki Posts: 6
    Where is the T5CC fragment crystal for cavalier players? It’s listed in the notes but I can’t find it.
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike it seems like there is information missing from the node updates. You probably updated more than two nodes on the map?
This discussion has been closed.