**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delve into Temporal Heist Rifts with Black Cat this April!

Temporal Heist Rifts are coming to you April 6th

Event TL;DR

Collect keys from various sources > Complete Quests (unlocks weekly) > Collect Rewards

Quest

Start: April 6, 2022 @ 10AM (PT)
End: May 4, 2022 @ 10AM (PT)

Temporal Heists
Every week for 4 weeks starting April 6th, unlock "Rift" quests each containing 4 difficulties each with an entry limit of 7. When players enter the quest with their team of 5 champions they will see 7 paths with randomly generated path rewards and 2 randomized encounters. They can take one of two approaches to complete the quest, the standard route takes them to a teleporter that will send them down a random path. Or, if they have a Temporal Lock Pick gained from Solo Objectives, they can open a gate that allows them to pick which path they'd like to take allowing them to choose their rewards. Rewards will only be collected if the Summoner completes the quest, as will the consumption of Temporal Lock Picks.

Format

• 4 Quests per Difficulty (Heroic, Master, Epic and Legendary)
  • 1 Quest Unlocked per week
  • Entry limit of 7 per Quest per Difficulty
  • Each path will contain randomly generated path rewards and 2 randomized encounters
  • Choose the standard path to take a teleporter that will put you on a Random path, or use a Temporal Lockpick to unlock a portal that will let you select your path.
  • Temporal Lockpicks are found in Solo Objectives and are consumed upon completion of the path.
  • Rewards are only collected if the path is completed.
  • Temporal Lockpicks
  • What: Temporal Lockpick
  • Where: 4 available in Solo Objectives and 4 available in Store (200 units each)

Energy Cost: 10 per run, 70 per difficulty, 280 per rift 1120 for all rifts.

Rewards

Solo Objectives

Start: April 6, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT
End: May 5th, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT

Rewards

Special Cavalier Challenge Solo Objectives:

Start Date: 04/06/22 @ 10:00 AM PST
End Date: 05/04/22 @ 10:00 AM PST

Available to Cavaliers and up only! Complete a bonus set of solo objectives for rewards such as T2A fragments, 6* Hero shards, T5B fragments, and an exclusive title.

Solo Event: The Cats Meow

Start: April 6, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT
End: May 5th, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT

Win arena fights with Spider-Man (Classic), Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Spider-Man 2099, Black Cat or Scorpion to gain points to receive milestone rewards such as Claws For Alarm Crystal Shads, Catalysts, and more!

Claws For Alarm Crystal

Start: April 6, 2022 @ 10AM (PT)
End: May 4, 2022 @ 10AM (PT)

Available in the Special tab (Cavalier and Grandmaster) at 2000 Shards each.

Limited pool
Blade
Peni Parker
Venom
Shang-Chi
Thing
Kingpin
Spider-Gwen
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Spider-Man 2099
Mysterio
Vulture
Gwenpool
Hawkeye
Luke Cage
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Elektra
Hulk
Thor
Black Widow
Doctor Strange
Howard The Duck
Carnage
Green Goblin
Nightcrawler
Spider-Man (Classic)
Rhino
Iron Fist
Daredevil (Classic)
Post edited by Kabam Thel on

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    Is that 9000 T3a shards I see for "mastermind"?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    no spring cleaning you're smarter than that kabam
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Any chance we are getting a spring cleaning???
  • Yale007Yale007 Posts: 39
    I’m excited for this month. Two of my most wanted champs. And I’d like to see Gamora finally get her due.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Also, LOL just caught the Brooklyn 99 reference. *claps*

• Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Ahh, I see back to energy requirements for a side quest. How do Kabam decide if a side quests should cost energy or not. Seems random and unnecessary in my opinion at least to have energy cost in SQ
  • Giving us extra points for using champs that we have to pay to get a chance to have access to :'(

All players Uncollected+ can get a Guaranteed 3 or 4 Star Black Cat or Scorpion in the Milestones of their Arenas! But I wouldn't put too much emphasis on those bonus points anyways, since they go on cooldown after one use.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Thanks for t3a its amazing ❤️❤️❤️ But reward rift are not révolution 😕
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Wow so we have to spend 800 units worth of lockpicks meh
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Is this legit or just a typo?
    Both got 5* AG crystal

• 2 five star awakening gem crystals?? Don't think I've ever seen that for an event before lol
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Max of 25% chance, low of 10%, at specifically 6* related rewards on the Legendary rift paths? Whomp whomp whomp.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

These rewards worked last year when Purgatory came out, then the rewards were considered good, at least for me, also in the month of Jabari panther, but now I'm so ahead than what I was, and I bet so many more ppl, so these rewards are bad now

This is the first time every that 6-Star Rank 4 materials have been included in a side event! I think that's definitely an improvement.
    Except in order to get that you have to pray rng gods will give you those r4 materials so in a way it's not really improvement lol
    It's in the Solo Objectives. We chose to keep the rifts around with their random rewards, but moved the juiciest rewards to Objectives so that you can't miss out on them.
    @Kabam Miike is there a typo in the Mastermind objectives? There are two lots of 9K t5b and I’m kinda assuming one of those is the matching 9K T6b for the 9K T3A
  • These rewards worked last year when Purgatory came out, then the rewards were considered good, at least for me, also in the month of Jabari panther, but now I'm so ahead than what I was, and I bet so many more ppl, so these rewards are bad now

This is the first time every that 6-Star Rank 4 materials have been included in a side event! I think that's definitely an improvement.
    Except in order to get that you have to pray rng gods will give you those r4 materials so in a way it's not really improvement lol
    It's in the Solo Objectives. We chose to keep the rifts around with their random rewards, but moved the juiciest rewards to Objectives so that you can't miss out on them.
    @Kabam Miike is there a typo in the Mastermind objectives? There are two lots of 9K t5b and I’m kinda assuming one of those is the matching 9K T6b for the 9K T3A
    Not a typo!

T6B is not included in the rewards for these objectives.