**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will we be having the gifting event during the whole month of December like last year?

I loved the gifting event last year! Are we going to have the same thing again this year? I've been saving units for it for a month and a half! Would be super sad if we don't!

Comments

• Do you all agree they should bring it back?
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I also enjoyed that event and hope it returns...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    No please don’t. Don’t need to spend. Plus sane old gifting crystal junk with t4c
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I heard they are only going to run it for people who don't ask ;)
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Hope not
  • Remember the gifting event? Your alliance got really good rewards for hitting millstones you could gift cytails and everything
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Worst event ever. I hope it never sees the light of day again
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I hope it comes back, if only because I forgot I was in a ghost account once and I bought some units :neutral:
    I need the gifting event to use those somehow
  • I loved the gifting event it was my favorite thing on this game
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    It was great, but then there was global...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    It was great, but then there was global...

And people that wouldn’t gift back even tho we had known each other on global for a bit🤷🏻‍♂️

Kabam if u are gonna do it, switch Kang for someone decent or a better “trophy champ”. Pull out Thanos; we would pay 💰 for a champ with that PI I would imagine. Or bring back OG Vision and OG Deadpool. Better yet, make a December currency and make every 3-5* champ available for purchase. That would keep people busy enough so you can work on bugs and not new content.
  • シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30
    cx62h9s4ly91.jpg

Hi all, I have a question about the gifting alliance event. (Pls bear w me, im only a few days into the game)

It says im not eligible for rank rewards despite me being the top rank in my Alliance and despite almost single handedly pushing the gifting points over a milestone. What am I not understanding? Thanks.
  • Says this for every one
  • Unless you get all milestones