**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

any devs ever visit this forum?

buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
if so...can you explain why the lag issue is so hard to fix?
how about a quality slider from looking bad to good...at bad we dont have any of laggy fansy pansy looks that most likely cause some if it.
why force same quality on all devices? i would take some ugly grafic for smoother gameplay.
and what about removing all dmg buffs for enemies and replace with health increase instead? as temp fix?
you know the problem exist as it is in you bug list, then why allow bosses to lag and 2 hit you?
would be a temp solution to just increase enemy life instead so these lag spikes would not insta kill you!
example right now is how hulk boss on master load uppercut..i slide away..lag...i swipe..again...lag..swipe swipe swipe...hit with uppercut followed by sp1 that cant be blocked due to lag.
if hulk was not 5000 in attack i would have suvived the lag spike(maybe..stun after sp1 lol)
im saying they do way to much dmg when you game is so unstable.

I mean game developers if devs was not clear enough...not moderator or support..but devs that acually deal with the problems and not the ones that hide it from them

edit:: some dyslexia moments :o

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    FYI: Game is already graphically different on different platforms.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Short answer is yes, game developers read the forum.

Long answer on fixes, I think it was discussed at the recent NYCC but I don't recall seeing any posts about the outcome of the discussion here in forum.

• winterthur wrote: »
    Short answer is yes, game developers read the forum.

Long answer on fixes, I think it was discussed at the recent NYCC but I don't recall seeing any posts about the outcome of the discussion here in forum.

it is so $^@$ that im even thinking of getting an ipad, an inferior limited device just to play this game alone
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Yes, Kabam DK is actually one of the developers of Act 5 Chapter 2. Miike confirmed that months ago. And he and Miike made a video together (no not that kind you dirty minded people) but a video on the new wars about two months ago.
  • is that why all females look like male angry lumberjacks in the face? :o
    i feel that the particles etc causes some of the lag, why should there be thr need of sparks flying while fighting fist to fist? all these fansy flames or mephistos 2nd special?
    they are not making mortal kombat on ps4, they are making a mobile phone game(not real game) so why try to push the limits of the devices out there?
    if older devices would work they would also get more players which would most likely mean more money