**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 β˜…β˜…

Will the update of march also patch the stupid IA's gameplay?

It's the worst eh?
    This is my complaints about the ai.
    -very very defensive.
    -triggers heavy far too fast on a block (usually a failed parry)
    -Doesn't bait very well.
    -will sit in a corner and block till the second you try and heavy and it intercepts.
    -manages to whiff your medium attacks very regularly with a little dodge however if you dodge they still land their hit and resulting combo.
    -manages to block mid combo.
    -almost always pulls off miraculous blocks after they've dropped an SP attack.
    -almost always lands a combo on you following one of your SP attacks
    -almost always manages to block SP attacks on the end of a combo

There's more but I just lost the willpower to go on

I have every single one of my complaints recorded and reviewed in 4x slow motion.

Yeah I mentioned baiting, you can get nothing for minutes till they reach sp3 and its dropped immediately.
    Oh yeah there's another one-
    Whilst power stung also refuses to drop an SP attack until they have dropped off, I've also seen the Ai just stand and do nothing when I've dropped Mysterios SP1 on them till the reflect timers expired.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The issues are plentiful and Kabam has left this chat. It’s really not worth stressing over. In 2 months we get a beta which mean’s we’ll still have plenty of disappointments ahead. Hopefully they acknowledge our patience with a compensation that reflects this time frame. I’m just doing stuff within my ally and cutting back on my gaming. I had some good times here and thankful for it, but who knows where the next 2-3 months will lead.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t mind when I get a **** champs like the juggernaut as I’m used to the **** pulls I’ve been getting but with the overpowering or passive ai and the dex/parry issues, u ain’t making it easy for players to stick around. Thank god I don’t pay $$$ for this game as I have done like many others, stopped purchasing any deals with $$$. 😀😀😀
    edited February 2022
    Was just reminded of yet another Ai issue, Post Sp3 either yours or theirs they are in your face before you regain control of your champion, you can't block you can't attack and your receiving combo after combo.

Now I was lucky that I had indestructible running and took zero SP damage but to return to the fight against the wall and being combo'd isn't on!
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The compensation better be jaw dropping at this point. I’ve never used so many potions in any content. It’s sad to see this game this broken.
    Apple device user.
    are people still experiencing parry and dex issues? It's getting more and more frustrating, but I keep calm knowing I'm not dumping $$$ into this game.😠
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

are people still experiencing parry and dex issues? It's getting more and more frustrating, but I keep calm knowing I'm not dumping $$$ into this game.😠

are people still failing to read new threads?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/297955/input-system-update-in-the-hands-of-players-march-21-2022#latest

Typhoon said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/297955/input-system-update-in-the-hands-of-players-march-21-2022#latest
    I wait, after 9 months I have some difficulties to trust them.

Sounds like a you problem. The fix is literally available to content creators for testing.
    Typhoon said:

People have not failed to read, but like to be kept in the loop like many others. Getting any latest feedback from those that have access like content creators would be constructive to those that don't have access.
    Yeah, people do read.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought the april update was supposed to address the parry issue ?

i don't see any improvement at all. it is even worse on some fights...
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s not out yet… should have it’s own update
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The specific bug fixes usually work that way
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238 β˜…
    I've read several times this thread and already received the compensations several times. And I keep wondering when this parry would be fixed. Since at ACT 7.4 of paradox, it is significantly important whether our move is parry or not. Since I aim for the very edge, Parry or Dudge doesn't work and I suffer unnecessary damage. Is there any compensation for ACT7 not for AQ and AW?
    As of March 21, Content Creators have had their hands on the input fix beta. It's been 3 weeks today... just curious if we have any initial feedback on how that is going?
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442 β˜…
    Was just fighting in War and I dashed back and instead of an Evade or Dexterity showing on screen my champ just sat there to take a 5 hit combo from the AI opponent and dead. The. The 2nd try on this fight I tried to Parry and it showed on the screen but did the AI opponent get stunned on a node that is sadist, limber and unstoppable every 10 seconds, the answer was no. Now before anyone asks no I didn't get screenshots but if happens again surely I will. Secondly no I didn't cause limber to max out as it was the first Parry of the match in the 2nd time fighting.

I just wanted to add my continued issues with both of these mechanics still not working. This was on an iPad with the latest IOS update for that iPad. I know and understand there is supposed to be a fix coming. But hopefully Kabam realizes this is still very much an issue for IOS and Android users a like to this very date.
  • Kab0mination_Kab0mination_ Posts: 10 β˜…
    Same the parry timing is seriously messed up. I re-parried like 5 times. Now it fails literally everytime when trying to parry. Against winter soldier in rol or story quest and even in event quest. I appreciate your game but u know this really irritating and pressuring. Please look into this and i will not ask for compensation. But if want give then give quest compensation. And my ght consider rejoining the game once the controls are fixed. Even heavy attacks controls are messed real bad.
    Just now my champ is dashing backward on its own without touching the screen. It's pretty difficult to complete combos.