**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Guardian or Captain America IW

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just who is better

Red Guardian or Captain America IW 51 votes

Red Guardian
3%
KennadoRockyshocky 2 votes
Captain America IW
96%
RaganatorbuffajrTendersquadzuffyTerrathanks4playingThatGuyYouSaw235Sw0rdMasterHammerbro_64HilldarThefire13FluffyPigMonsterZeronaut81Etjamapsp742EinfachSoEwell65SSS69FilledPizzaMaratoxThoye3 49 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    Both really good especially at high sig but CAIW is better by a decent amount even then
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    Overall, CAIW is a better all arounder.

Only place I see old Red shining better is in fights where you need dexterity mastery but you get punished for having buffs.
    Red has always reminded me of a safer version of Starky. Popping a double crit sp2 at max shield charges packs a bloody good wallop.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    It's like the marvel universe cap is better than rguardian
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    Captain America IW
    The fact that the voting is 0 to 27 makes me think this guy might be trolling.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Red Guardian
    I didnt want Red Guardian to feel bad so I gave him a pity vote. CAIW all the way, If I'm being serious though.