**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All 7.4 boss fights counters

Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
7.4.1:
darkhawk - magneto, guardian, king groot, hercules, torch
guillotine 2099 - gaurdian, bwdo, doom, nebula, hulkbuster
ultron - magneto, hercules, venompool

7.4.2:
sabretooth - nimrod, warlock, gaurdian
crossbones - magneto, kingpin with hood, hercules
yellowjacket - magneto, hercules, moleman, archangel, cable

7.4.3:
mangkok - torch, capiw, spidey 2099, kingpin, she hulk
king groot - claire, longshot, symbiote supreme
purgatory - spider ham, torch, she hulk with mr.fantastic

7.4.4:
annihilus - claire, doom, diablo, hercules
mojo - torch, spidey 2099, ihulk, archangel
super skrull - symbiote supreme, claire, diablo, hercules

7.4.5:
namor - ultron ,warlock, guilly 2099, ghost, nimrod
killmonger - doom, corvus, cgr, hercules
mr.negative: nick fury, moleman, black panther, torch

7.4.6:
superior kang - ultron, torch, ihulk, king groot, guilly 2099, cgr

I hope this helps and i probably missed some counters so if you used someone else let me know
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Peni did really well against 7.4.1 Guillotine for me
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    Venom for 7.4.6 superior kang
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Not one mention of Ghost
    #GuardianBestTech
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i just took Ultron to r2 unduped cause i keep seeing folks say how good he is for final Kang, what makes him so great? i havent been playing for several months and never really saw the Ultron meta.

any feedback is appreciated.
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★
    RakeYoung said:

i just took Ultron to r2 unduped cause i keep seeing folks say how good he is for final Kang, what makes him so great? i havent been playing for several months and never really saw the Ultron meta.

With the "my beautiful meteor" synergy he can stack really high damage. Essentially you want to get as many bleed as possible and then throw a special for a huge damage increase. He's also double immune, has a nice evade built in and regen for when things get messy. He is one of the best offensive and defensive champs with this synergy. If you run him without it then you're probably not using him at his best. As for kang, he can stack a ton of these attack increases because kang stays stunned for a while
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    RicoShay said:

RakeYoung said:

With the "my beautiful meteor" synergy he can stack really high damage. Essentially you want to get as many bleed as possible and then throw a special for a huge damage increase. He's also double immune, has a nice evade built in and regen for when things get messy. He is one of the best offensive and defensive champs with this synergy. If you run him without it then you're probably not using him at his best. As for kang, he can stack a ton of these attack increases because kang stays stunned for a while
    awesome, makes me happy i pulled Vision AOU as a 6* recently.

i'm working on 100% so this will make it easier.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Thank you for this! I did a screenshot of this for the future. Currently on 7.4.4
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Spam did a pretty great job against Mojo. 100% degen resistance for the entire fight with Miles synergy
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Ghost is great for killmonger since he can be armour broken on parries
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    CapIW with skill synergy one-shot YJ for me.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    I just want to say thanks. these really helped me out with a few of the bosses.
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    glad to be of help
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    I’d like to add tho Doom best counter for Ultron, Doom slaps 👀😏😂
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

RicoShay said:

RakeYoung said:

awesome, makes me happy i pulled Vision AOU as a 6* recently.

i'm working on 100% so this will make it easier.
    I used him and venom the 1st run, then strictly ultron (mines R3 unduped) after that if/when needing to pop a revive because of his tankiness, natural evade and healing factor.

I put Odin pre-fights on ultron too for the extra damage from your buffs in phase 2/4. He basically melted Kang in wounded mode in one go each phase. Plus, I didn't bother evading the specials because half the time when I would try, I took more damage messing up. His high energy resistance allowed him to just parry and take very little chip damage and on top of that he healed up at times (built into his kit when dropping below certain percentage of health) so my runs could go even longer and counter more of the block chip damage. IMHO, Ultron is definitely one of the best overall options for the fight with his strong damage and damage over time (I have max deep wounds for him too).
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Horseman Cable absolutely annihilates 7.4.2 Sabretooth, who I've heard has been giving some people issues.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Horseman Cable absolutely annihilates 7.4.2 Sabretooth, who I've heard has been giving some people issues.

Horseman cable plus white mags solves so many problems. He's immense.

Iabom easy solos on saber and purgatory by the way.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    You're missing a heap of fun on sabre tooth with HTD so easy and fun.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Nimrod melts 7.4.1 G99.

Dr. Zola
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I have a suspicion that Ikaris is actually a fantastic counter to Superior Kang, but I have not had a chance to try him out yet. My reasoning is this:
    Phase 1: Ikaris gains a lot of buffs and quite a few unique buffs. Because of his energizes, he can probably build up 4 unique buffs while Kang is wounded.
    Phase 2: This will probably be the toughest phase for Ikaris as while he has a lot of debuffs, he only has one type of debuff (two if you get hit but you generally should avoid that).
    Phase 3: Mad damage here because Ikaris will get 10 energize buffs very quickly while Kang is wounded.
    Phase 4: Even better damage here because one sp1 will give you up to 20 Incinerates (with both Black Bolt and Cyclops) and 12 on his own. You can then build another sp1 then an sp2 fairly quickly because of energizes.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @StevieManWonder do post a video if you try him out
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

@StevieManWonder do post a video if you try him out

I definitely will. I need to go back into the quest and see what path would be best to take him in and how many of his synergy champs I can bring along.
    He's only 6r2 but he should still be able to handle it just fine. Of course, a more skilled player than I will likely do better than I will
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    7.4.1 Ultron - Howard (high attack from furies, the heavy fits within parry stun, so no evade, ton of dmg)
    7.4.2 Sabretooth - Howard (healblock, ton of debuffs make the nodes a cakewalk)
    7.4.4 Mojo - Howard (many buffs = lot of degen, easy heavy to get rid of it, the damage gets crazy super fast)

Else I agree, good post
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Sigil Witch is a very clean wipeout of Super Skrull, who is a pain otherwise
  • StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 29

Qacob said:

Horseman cable plus white mags solves so many problems. He's immense.

Iabom easy solos on saber and purgatory by the way.
    Ibom melted ST for me.