**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 6* R4

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
The exploration of Act 7, came the skill evolution gem for R4, I decided to use it on the Mole Man.

Kabam, congratulations on Act 7, I liked it a lot, despite having some complicated lines, it was a fun content.
I hope Act 8 is similar to Act 7.

Comments

• DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Congrats on the rankup. Though I have heard people saying he will get weak after his bug is removed.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Congrats on the rankup. Though I have heard people saying he will get weak after his bug is removed.

I don't he will change location on tier lists too much if they ever fix it.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

And where have you heard it will be removed? Kabam aren’t deaf and blind you know
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    That's a troll man
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited March 2022

I use it almost every day and I haven't noticed any bug.
  • congrats!!
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★

If you go into the frenzy mode below 10 charges you keep true accuracy even above it. That's the bug they're talking about
  • TopShagger69TopShagger69 Posts: 33
    RicoShay said:

If you go into the frenzy mode below 10 charges you keep true accuracy even above it. That's the bug they're talking about
    I swear people are too lazy to read abilities in this game. It is not a bug it is worded a bit werid but it states while not frenzied and below 10 mole mass he gets true accuracy. Therefore, if he goes frenzied before going to 10 mole mass he will keep the true accuracy buff and the 10 mole mass doesn't apply anymore because he is now frenzied.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

How did you think that was a bug just read his abilities 💀

• HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    RicoShay said:

As far as I know, this is not a bug, it's in the description, when it's not in a frenzy, if it activates before 10 monster mass, it doesn't lose true accuracy.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★

RicoShay said:

I swear people are too lazy to read abilities in this game. It is not a bug it is worded a bit werid but it states while not frenzied and below 10 mole mass he gets true accuracy. Therefore, if he goes frenzied before going to 10 mole mass he will keep the true accuracy buff and the 10 mole mass doesn't apply anymore because he is now frenzied.
    A logical 'And' requires both arguments to be true in order for the output to happen. His abilities clearly state that he has a passive true accuracy so long as he is not in frenzy AND he is below 10 monster mass. Based on this description, he should lose the true accuracy if he goes above 10 monster mass or if he enters frenzy. I hope they never change the current behavior, and it's been this way for over a year, but it is absolutely not working the way his abilities say
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★

RicoShay said:

I can say with absolute certainty that the game team has indicated that this isn't how they wanted him to function and that a patch should be coming along at some point. Don't shoot the messenger. The wording is poorly written so you can take either stance and be right in your own regard. Though I will say, it specifically says "while frenzy is not active" which is why the greater portion of the community has come to accept it as a bug. I was just detailing the "bug" or whatever you think it is. No real need to kick up dust when you hardly know me and if I am too lazy to know the champions in this game. I was just clarifying what was being talked about if there was any confusion.
    @TopShagger69
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

RicoShay said:

A logical 'And' requires both arguments to be true in order for the output to happen. His abilities clearly state that he has a passive true accuracy so long as he is not in frenzy AND he is below 10 monster mass. Based on this description, he should lose the true accuracy if he goes above 10 monster mass or if he enters frenzy. I hope they never change the current behavior, and it's been this way for over a year, but it is absolutely not working the way his abilities say
    When you go into frenzy at 9 or less monster mass, it's impossible (at that point) to be in frenzy AND have 10 or more monster mass - period. You can't build monster mass while frenzied so you can't have 10 or more monster mass at that point.

Show me in a video where you activate frenzy at 9 or less and can still get 10 or more monster mass while frenzy is "not active" and I'll concede, but you can't.

The moment you hit 10 monster mass AND then activate frenzy, then the AND statement is met and you lose True Accuracy.

It's working exactly as it has been coded and written.

Just saying.

• TopShagger69TopShagger69 Posts: 33
    RicoShay said:

RicoShay said:

I can say with absolute certainty that the game team has indicated that this isn't how they wanted him to function and that a patch should be coming along at some point. Don't shoot the messenger. The wording is poorly written so you can take either stance and be right in your own regard. Though I will say, it specifically says "while frenzy is not active" which is why the greater portion of the community has come to accept it as a bug. I was just detailing the "bug" or whatever you think it is. No real need to kick up dust when you hardly know me and if I am too lazy to know the champions in this game. I was just clarifying what was being talked about if there was any confusion.
    @TopShagger69
    Where did the devs says this because many other kabam employees have stated that it's not a bug.