**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special 3 and bonus damage

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
I’m curious about this… I honestly don’t know the answer but I use skip special 3 and I noticed my special bonus damage bar doesn’t appear. Why is that?

Comments

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Does it do that to you guys as well?
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    Were you using a 5* or 6* champ when you did this? Because the bar appears before you can skip an sp3
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    That is not an issue I have encountered. I get the special damage bar and once it is done then the skip button appears. May be a stupid question but are you using a 5/6* champion?
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Crine60 said:

That is not an issue I have encountered. I get the special damage bar and once it is done then the skip button appears. May be a stupid question but are you using a 5/6* champion?

5* kitty in In labyrinth of legends again starlord but it works with my 5* doom in side quest. Not sure if it’s just the labyrinth or a glitch