**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New event quest date

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Will it start at beginning of Dec like most others start at beginning of the month?

Or will it be in 8-9 days when the current one ends?

Some have overlapped before so just wondering

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    edited November 2017
    It would be nice to get a response on this.

Like you've said DD they could run 2 at the same time but we've also had short quests before for similar reasons so we could end up with a 2/3 week quest.

Bear in mind that with Xmas and the anniversary coming up, we may have events like the gold realm, halls of healing and even possibly a rift/scrapyard event so with December being a busy month they may decide to run a shorter quest.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    My main concern is I got 4 of those energy refill bundles for 150 units each, so I got loads expiring.

Just wanna know if I can use them or need to waste them lol.

Had the idea Act 5 would be round the corner but seems it isn't going to be as an announcement hasn't even come yet.

So @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf / @Kabam Vydious can let me know that would be great (on event quest release)
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I have a feeling that 5.4 will be announced today
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Donyb wrote: »
    I have a feeling that 5.4 will be announced today

Well if that's true you can give me some lottery numbers... as that would be some feeling lol