**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I need help on my next R2 6* but my roaster seems to not make it clear for me ... opinions ?!

KEGZONKEGZON Posts: 4
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I need help on my next R2 6* but my roaster seems to not make it clear for me ... opinions ?! 40 votes

Stark Enhanced Spider-Man
15% 6 votes
Human Torch
85% 34 votes
Longshot
0% 0 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Even though you already have the 5* at r5, it never hurts to have two torches. You can bring one to war and use the other one for questing. Other than that I would consider Hit Monkey instead of Starky. Very good evade counter and the guaranteed crits are nice
  • ProwProwProwProw Posts: 4
    I agree with Cyborg nothing wrong with running 2 HTs but first I would rank up HitMonkey you wont regret it , if you want to pick from your 3 options only then it’s Stark Spidey for me
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    If Angela 5* is awakened I’d rank her instead and sig her up to 200. Nothing wrong with ranking good 5*s especially ones that need a lot of sigs
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    6* torch. More Health , More attack than the 5*.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Torch by miles as far as your 6*s go.

waiting for one of y’all to make a corner ‘roaster’ joke
    Actually, I was going to make a joke about you wanting to rank Miles. But it was too long to write
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Doc oc seeing as you already have a 5* maxed torch, the 6* can wait a bit.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,202 ★★★★★
    Bud, you are not in a place to completely switch your focus on 6*s. It needs diversity.
    If you don't want to rank5*s, you gotta live with whatever you got. No double dipping in same champ till you have around 20 unique answers to the content.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Human torch can be a really good roaster. He can roast your marshmallows, your hot dogs, heck anything you want!