**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Haha Nimrod goes brrrr.....

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★

Was saving gem for ghost but gave him and dayum, he melts. Best counter for mutants and also great for others.

Comments

• Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    No way, warlock slaps, maybe even harder
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Nimrod gang rising
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    I took my 6* up to r3 recently as well. I haven't been able to really test him out properly yet but I'm really excited to take him out for a spin in 7.4. I have some lanes there that I held off on doing until I got him.
  • jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
    Does he need to be awakened? I recently pulled him as a 6* and will be taking him up to r2 when test of the TB and level up reset, but I'm not sure if he's worth r3 unawakened. If he is, I'd then have to decide between him at r3, or unawakened Ghost at r3.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    It’s good to see other R4 Nimrods floating around. Now I no longer have to be The Nimrod Guy on here. I pass along my crown to you all.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Oh, since this thread exists. I just recently pulled a 5* Nimrod and awakened and r4'ed him to test him out, and I'm still trying to figure him out.

Is the goal on him to simply stack armors and nuke with sp2? That's about as much as I could decipher from his abilities. Also, is he worth high sig? I haven't put any sig stones into him yet. His damage doesn't seem to be all that at the moment but that may simply be because I still have him at rank 4.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    solopolo said:

Oh, since this thread exists. I just recently pulled a 5* Nimrod and awakened and r4'ed him to test him out, and I'm still trying to figure him out.

Is the goal on him to simply stack armors and nuke with sp2? That's about as much as I could decipher from his abilities. Also, is he worth high sig? I haven't put any sig stones into him yet. His damage doesn't seem to be all that at the moment but that may simply be because I still have him at rank 4.

Trust me bro, r4 is very different than r5. My r4 took 260 hits on ws and r5 took like 150. So there is a vast difference between r4 and r5 damage. His sig is better as higher the sig, higher will the shock remain and more damage it will do. It also increases energy vulnerability
    time. Ur main aim is to build up to 10 charges and throw sp2 in short fights. In longer fights, get that energy vulnerability on opponent from sp1 and then get 10 charges and sp2. If u are fighting a mutant, his charges almost always remain at 10 and u are constantly in eradicate protocol.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

solopolo said:

Trust me bro, r4 is very different than r5. My r4 took 260 hits on ws and r5 took like 150. So there is a vast difference between r4 and r5 damage. His sig is better as higher the sig, higher will the shock remain and more damage it will do. It also increases energy vulnerability
    time. Ur main aim is to build up to 10 charges and throw sp2 in short fights. In longer fights, get that energy vulnerability on opponent from sp1 and then get 10 charges and sp2. If u are fighting a mutant, his charges almost always remain at 10 and u are constantly in eradicate protocol.
    Onto my rank-up list he goes then. Much appreciated.
  • NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    I recently got a 5 star nimrod unduped. Is he any good unduped?
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    NIOBBB said:

I recently got a 5 star nimrod unduped. Is he any good unduped?

He is very good undupe. Just ramp up time increases against mutants and little but damage reduction. But he is still very good. Awakened one has better ramp up and better damage. But he is still a beast undupe.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Just pulled a 6* Nimrod from the side crystals. He is actually my first Nimrod so I am excited to try him out.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 248 ★★
    I'm hunting for him right now, I really hope I can get him soon!