**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T1 alpha daily card

Here’s an idea, how about kabam does a daily t1 alpha card? 1 t1 alpha a day for 30 days, a 5 t1 alpha sign up bonus or however you want to do it. I betcha this would sell like hot cakes with a lot of players.

And then add the alphas back to the aq rewards too.

Comments

• Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    sold, sign me up!
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    this ^
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’d buy it
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I’d pay $50 for that
    I’d pay $50 for that

Whoa now don’t go overboard. $20 CAD
    Gonna keep spamming this thread to get more attention and bump it up to the top :smiley:
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Reasonably priced I'd jump on it.
  • ThaitansThaitans Posts: 2
    Good idea
    Everyone with t4b and t4cc expiring would ALL jump on it ...
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    FYI alphas are in AQ milestones in the form of glory. You can get your alphas just like previous seasons or choose to get other items as well.

No guy...that’s just ignorant.
    With my maxxed out t4ccs and 15 t4b's about to expire, I realistically need about 30+ t1A's. Even at the current rate of maybe 4 or 5 a week, I probably will lose some items to expiration. I already maxxed all my Valor t1a's, and all my glory goes to t1a's as well. Will probably grind the t1a arena just for that one extra, since every one makes a difference to me now. So any help or offers for t1a would be appreciated and embraced!!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I'm in ! Great idea. BTW to the guy who said use glory, the diminishing returns in the store basically nullify that idea. When you need 5 per rank of a 5* it would take way too much glory that can be used on t2a shards
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Sign me up for this!
  • Agree totally. Also make a T1 alpha daily quest for gods sake.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    £10 for a t1 and £30-£50 for a Tier 2 card

Sweet idea
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    FYI alphas are in AQ milestones in the form of glory. You can get your alphas just like previous seasons or choose to get other items as well.

No guy...that’s just ignorant.
    Really? I would think ignorance is being demonstrated by people ignoring sources of t1a then begging to pay for it.

Yep, spot on!

Use your glory to buy t1 alphas everyone. Not even that expensive! If you need them that bad you can get 5 per week then a reset.

That's a constant flow.
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Agree totally. Also make a T1 alpha daily quest for gods sake.

Completely agree on that one. When you use all of your glory and then valor on alphas, run the alpha 3v3 all of the time, do all of the quests for all of the alphas and your still really short on alphas for months...something is not quite right.
  • Jlw11Jlw11 Posts: 13
    I need 90 more T1A's to get the rest of my 5*'s to R3. That's ignoring all my R3 4*'s. So yeah, I'd buy a reasonably priced T1A card.
    bump!
  • I just pulled an Alpha from a Greater solo gem. I've never been so happy in my life!
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    @NiteAndDae constantly bumping this is a violation of ToS. May want to chill a bit
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’d easily pay .99 cents for this deal
  • this better be what the next login card is lol
  • I would buy this as well as my T1alpha supply has dwindled down quite a bit.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★

its definitely not the same amount.. 5 alphas a week for 3750 glory isnt the same as before