**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star colossus worth rank 2 ?

I just got my first 5 star, colossus
I'm not really happy with him, alot of people think he is pretty bad.
Do you guys have any tips or recomendations on what I should do with him ?
Is he worth taking up to rank 2 ?

Thanks

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    He is not worth rank 2.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Every 5* is worth r2. Helps in t4b arena
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Hell no!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    yeah...I take all 5* toons to rank 2 for arenas...He is a decent bleed immune option.
    KALIZO wrote: »
    I'm taking him to R3 as soon as I get some T1A.
    Don't pay attention to the negative ppl. They don't have him. So they can't have a say on it. . You gotta start thinking about 5*s and 6*s next year. Plus it helps ur prestige to rank 5*s no matter who they are

z9qi8qhxei0a.jpg

That is not true. A rank 3 5* Colossus unduped would have a lower prestige than a rank 5 4* Colossus duped would.
    v2jxb9yphr6q.png
  • OwainOwain Posts: 2
    Ok thanks guys !
    Well what I'm Try in to say, 5* should be the focus. 4* champs will be faced out .

I don't buy that happening anytime soon and I say that as someone with two accounts: a 500k account with almost 1925 6* crystal shards and a 200k alt account with only 275 6* crystal shards. Unless they start raining 5* and 6* shards then he needs to focus on ranking up the best champs (god tier champs) to help him grow and beat difficult areas of the game.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Well what I'm Try in to say, 5* should be the focus. 4* champs will be faced out .

I don't buy that happening anytime soon and I say that as someone with two accounts: a 500k account with almost 1925 6* crystal shards and a 200k alt account with only 275 6* crystal shards. Unless they start raining 5* and 6* shards then he needs to focus on ranking up the best champs (god tier champs) to help him grow and beat difficult areas of the game.

I agree 100%. Unless he is swimming in excess t4 basic catalysts or unless he needs a bleed immune champ (although there are many that are far better - Ghost Rider, Vision, Ultron to name a few) then I would look at 4/40 a duped 4* over an unduped 5* Colossus.