**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star colossus worth rank 2 ?

I just got my first 5 star, colossus
I'm not really happy with him, alot of people think he is pretty bad.
Do you guys have any tips or recomendations on what I should do with him ?
Is he worth taking up to rank 2 ?

Thanks

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    He is not worth rank 2.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Every 5* is worth r2. Helps in t4b arena
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Hell no!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    yeah...I take all 5* toons to rank 2 for arenas...He is a decent bleed immune option.
    KALIZO wrote: »
    I'm taking him to R3 as soon as I get some T1A.
    Don't pay attention to the negative ppl. They don't have him. So they can't have a say on it. . You gotta start thinking about 5*s and 6*s next year. Plus it helps ur prestige to rank 5*s no matter who they are

z9qi8qhxei0a.jpg

That is not true. A rank 3 5* Colossus unduped would have a lower prestige than a rank 5 4* Colossus duped would.
    v2jxb9yphr6q.png
  • OwainOwain Posts: 2
    Ok thanks guys !
    Well what I'm Try in to say, 5* should be the focus. 4* champs will be faced out .

I don't buy that happening anytime soon and I say that as someone with two accounts: a 500k account with almost 1925 6* crystal shards and a 200k alt account with only 275 6* crystal shards. Unless they start raining 5* and 6* shards then he needs to focus on ranking up the best champs (god tier champs) to help him grow and beat difficult areas of the game.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Well what I'm Try in to say, 5* should be the focus. 4* champs will be faced out .

I don't buy that happening anytime soon and I say that as someone with two accounts: a 500k account with almost 1925 6* crystal shards and a 200k alt account with only 275 6* crystal shards. Unless they start raining 5* and 6* shards then he needs to focus on ranking up the best champs (god tier champs) to help him grow and beat difficult areas of the game.

I agree 100%. Unless he is swimming in excess t4 basic catalysts or unless he needs a bleed immune champ (although there are many that are far better - Ghost Rider, Vision, Ultron to name a few) then I would look at 4/40 a duped 4* over an unduped 5* Colossus.