**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamora buff doesnt look that bad.

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
Buffs are easier to control

Sure it got dropped from 99 to 25 each but still.

Can counter miss now. If against robots inflicts degen that does double damage on sp3.

Smoother animations. New heavy with range making it easier to refresh buffs.

Honestly I think we're sleeping on her.

I mean there isnt actually a lot of content where you would "NEED" 99 buffs. The damage increase is good enough for the content we do.

Thats just my opinion tho

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    @Zan0

You can parry, first hit on heavy into your specials aswell in some cases
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    The new Heavy animation looks great.

Also: it's gone under the radar, but her SP1 damage has substantially increased; since she now inflicts two guaranteed crits instead of one; and two bleeds.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Isn’t bad no. Still. Personal if there’s didn’t cap the to 25 for me ben perfect because how many times does one get to 99 regardless
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★

@Zan0

You can parry, first hit on heavy into your specials aswell in some cases
    120k SP2? Yes please.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

I thought it was a decent buff and took my 6* to R2 because of it. The 25 cap isn’t really an issue since she slaps like Will Smith with the new numbers.

Anyhow, I see a LOT of people complaining something fierce when it comes to buffs. We are not entitled to buffs. We are not owed buffs. Not every buff can be - or should be - a Red Mags. Let’s save the grousing for stuff like parry and input and the stuff that both promised by Kabam and are table stakes for any game to function properly. Not stuff like ‘Gamora still isn’t Ghost/Magneto/Hercules/Doom/blah blah blah….’

All things aside. I loved that Will Smith reference lmao
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

If against robots inflicts degen that does double damage on sp3.

to be fair ... this was already in her kit.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I am taking this kit up to at least 4/55. Much, much easier to play, more fun to play, smoother animations that make sense for what the character’s lore actually has been

Honestly, I agree with the poster earlier who said that not buffs have to be Red Mags level. I never wanted that or asked for that

I only wanted buffs like these, tbh — refreshing old/OG characters who were designed when 3-stars were still rare and 4-stars were even harder to get

If Gamora were to wind up as the weakest character in this game, then you have a floor where every single character can be used without shame
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I'd say the buff was a success. She is useful, viable for some content, not too niche but not insanely good. Above average champ as she should be
  • I’m confused. So her medium cruelty buff (Critical Damage Rating) dropping from 202.75 to 63.4 doesn’t affect her much? Big fan of the update too!
  • PrezSharky3721PrezSharky3721 Posts: 3

Buffs are easier to control

Sure it got dropped from 99 to 25 each but still.

Can counter miss now. If against robots inflicts degen that does double damage on sp3.

Smoother animations. New heavy with range making it easier to refresh buffs.

Honestly I think we're sleeping on her.

I mean there isnt actually a lot of content where you would "NEED" 99 buffs. The damage increase is good enough for the content we do.

Thats just my opinion tho

Man, I really hope they haven't weakened my favorite champ with an update like they have many others (notably original Black Panther).