**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Blade or Wolvie

The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I got 4* Blade and Wolverine within a day of each other. I have 1 generic awakening gem from Act4 exploration. I have played them both to see who I LIKE MOST BUT IT IS A TOSS UP. sO WHO BENEFITS THE BEST WITH HEALING IN MIND FROM AWAKENING? ***Caps lock. I'm not going back.

Awaken Blade or Wolvie 25 votes

Wolverine
24%
YouCantSeeMe2TeddersnameplasBoulders17JeepettiPureRage13 6 votes
Blade
76%
NevvBRagamugginGunnerJustice_Evo_8thetaman23MegaSkater67ZoddymamFireballs5SaiyanStewmanJadedSpeedbumpRotellyDarkArrow07Drewbe14WorldWarWilliamJoshHamBuck_BleedstoneAntSeekLostCrest 19 votes

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    If it matters, other than gold, I have enough resources to take both to 5/50.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Wolverine doesn’t need to be awakened to have decent regen. Where as blade needs to be.
  • Blade
    I agree. Awaken Blade. Wolvy still gets a decent regen without being awakened, and Blade will be useful in more ways.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Blade
    Blade has better regen that Wolvie (it being on demand also is a plus) even an awakened Wolvie and can use specials even tho his regen does reply on power as well, you can do both unlike Wolvie. Blade also has better bleeds AND has much more utility overall with his Danger Sense.

Blade has a very odd ability also and that's the ability to choose between his SP3 or SP2 use. He's the only champ in game that can choose to use either or which is rare and VERY useful.
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Blade has better regen that Wolvie (it being on demand also is a plus) even an awakened Wolvie and can use specials even tho his regen does reply on power as well, you can do both unlike Wolvie. Blade also has better bleeds AND has much more utility overall with his Danger Sense.

Blade has a very odd ability also and that's the ability to choose between his SP3 or SP2 use. He's the only champ in game that can choose to use either or which is rare and VERY useful.

huh. Hadn't noticed that yet. How is one activated over the other?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Blade
    Saiyan wrote: »

huh. Hadn't noticed that yet. How is one activated over the other?

What mean exactly? You mean choosing SP2 or SP3?

What I mean by that is if you wanna do a SP2 instead of a SP3 then hold block and let his regen kick in and even if it's a 1% drain on his power you're back down to a SP2 so you can decide if to use a SP2 or 3. Or you could Drain power alittle, hit the enemy once and SP2.
    @Saiyan
    Ok, yeah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Blade
    Both are great champs to have ranked up and you will want to take them both up asap but if you have to choose between the two then take Blade first. Will be more help for you in my opinion.