**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show your mcoc age.

124»

Comments

• Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    I remember when Ultron arrived and that I complained that the crystals gave only gold

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    I remember the 21st night of September.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I remember that, for the longest time, my 4* OG Captain America was my MVP due to his insane Perfect Block chance. That saved me so many potions in the beginning.
  • cTo_ceejcTo_ceej Posts: 10
    Havent been playing for too long. I remember starting right before mutant treasure island around the time of the magneto overhaul
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    I remember beating RoL wolvie w/ 2* guilly bcuz 3 & 4*s were tough to get lol
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Here's for the arena grinders.

Remember when:
    4* basic champs were milestone rewards in arenas?
    Guillotine's first arena bugged giving everyone double the ranked rewards?
    You had to sack r1 3*s to build up your streak in the 4* arena?
    Exclusive Deadpool arenas?
    1v1 arenas and versus crystals being a thing?
    The 3* featured OG Cap America arena for all new accounts, is that still a thing?
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    i remember when only 4 stars were a thing and there were featured premium crystals for those 4 stars. pulled a 4 star rogue once when king groot and rogue were featured.
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    I remember a simpler time, about two or three years before Kabam got rid of selling champs. I remember early in the game when I was low on Iso, I could always rely on **** champs to sell and make a quick buck. I remember when I almost had enough shards for a 5 star crystal or a 4 star crystal, and all I had to do was sell a couple of champs.

Not as old as some of you, but I still remember the good ol' days back in 2018 where I knew nothing and no one. could have been helpful back then knowing there were mcoc youtubers, and guides to be a better player. I made so many mistakes. I guess that's why I didn't get my first 6 star until 2 years of playing.
  • Zhahovic7Zhahovic7 Posts: 35
    I remember Dr strange used to run around fighting on the ground
  • LanguLangu Posts: 63
    i remember "make a better use for gold"
    i remember that getting T1A was a really big deal
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    I must be losing my memory, I can’t remember when the game was fixed, can someone help?!
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I remember when Mutant had a class advantage over Science and Skill was over Tech. Also remember 12.0 patch and how it just about destroyed the game at the time or so we thought. And back before 5* were a thing in the beginning. If you had a 4* Star Lord and had him duped you were basically an end game player lol. I remember looking at ROL for the first time thinking this is going to be impossible to do lol. And now people run it for fun just to practice. There are so many things along the way that makes it seem like it's been longer than 7+ years.
  • jacboonjacboon Posts: 39
    The little screen that used to pop up if you pulled a 3 or 4* from a prem.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    I remember when 4* Dr. Strange, 4* SW + 3*SW for AQ was the way.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    jacboon said:

The little screen that used to pop up if you pulled a 3 or 4* from a prem.

Lol I liked that one. Seeing the Collector get visibly upset when you were lucky was a nice touch.

I started playing during the Civil War EQ. Can’t remember which side I picked. I remember picking up that $1 4* crystal and finally pulling a Hyperion from it and being absolutely thrilled.

I got here just before the 12.0 changes, so I remember Willpower being absolutely busted and applying to multiple stacks of the same debuff. If you were using a champ who stacked armor breaks or even some low damaging debuffs, your opponent was functionally immortal.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I remember you could only load up 6 iso bricks at a time
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I never got that Webslinger title :(
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Remember when you had to do event quests just for side quest currency and entry keys

For example the doctor strange rifts
  • Don’t forget to get your duels done