**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Realm?

Can we get these to come back soon? Pretty please with Sugar on top! I am about to open a bunch of 5* crystals and I want to have the gold to rank/level them up when I do after the December batch gets added. I imagine a lot of players would be at least a little happy for them to return. Please Kabam do the community a favor and let us stock up on gold again.

Comments

• Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Yeah I'm always out of gold because I'm always upgrading it's sad don't know how peaple save up when iit cost so much too uppgrade don't even got 10k
  • Can we get these to come back soon? Pretty please with Sugar on top! I am about to open a bunch of 5* crystals and I want to have the gold to rank/level them up when I do after the December batch gets added. I imagine a lot of players would be at least a little happy for them to return. Please Kabam do the community a favor and let us stock up on gold again.

They will probably bring it back during Christmas time...just wait to see
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    to my understanding 1 valor= 1 gold when the event ends (according to the mail we just got). If you really need gold, that's not a bad exchange rate. I have a post already asking if this is in fact the case. hope it is because all my gold trouble will go away.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I agree. These posts always get ignored by Kabam mods, and a bunch of people with 40mil gold come strutting around saying ‘do arena’ while they use their fresh new 4 star featured hero they just got by grinding arena every hour..
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    I like how the deals recently come with gold. They know the player base needs gold, just refuse to acknowledge it. Lets not forget how piss poor the gold yield from Act V is.